Chapter 31. Alpha Inuyasha and Alpha Kenji.

So, the two girls were getting along. Serena learns that Sango's actually Inuyasha's younger sister. Also mated to the Beta of the pack Miroku. Sango tried to get to know Serena a bit, but then they started to try and talk like sisters, considering they were now if she is to be her brother's mate, so she'd be her sister-in-law So, Sango and Serenity had a lot to say to each other and not say on Serenity's behalf, who was half the time quiet, but Sango guessed it and realized that she too is a virgin.

So, this led for them to bond. But let's begin where I left off. Let's see how Inuyasha's day is going.

Inuyasha went into work and was at his desk but then was told that Alpha Yue was here once again wishes to speak with him. So, they had another sit-down talk. 

"So, you didn't find her? Asked Yue, " crossing his arms. "I'm sorry, Alpha Yue, I found a Serena, but not yours, things got complicated," said Inuyasha," he said honestly with him as he held his hands together on his desk. 

As Yue and his wife sat before him at his desk listening to him. "She's my mate," said Inuyasha," I honestly with them. As the She-wolf sitting with Yue spoke up. 

"How would you know she's not our Serena? Asked the She-wolf, " demanding to know.

"She's an orphan, packless, Said Inuyasha," answering them. "Yeah, and who told you that? Huh? Those Blood Elyison's lairs? that Darien is every bit a piece of shit lair as his father was, Say's Yue" serious tone voice and not friendly tone either. 

As his mate grabbed his hand gently and tried to calm him down. "They promised, they said they wouldn't attack, but look what happened, Said Yue" seriously and angry.

As his woman sat beside him and tears did run down her face but they both wanted answers about their baby girl.

As all of this falls onto Inuyasha's shoulders to fix. As he sat there at the desk trying to think of something to say. As he was forced to think hard here with meeting these two. 

Meanwhile, with Sango and Serena. 

"Sango, we spent like 7,000 dollars. Are you sure that Inuyasha can afford all of this? Asked Serena, " nervous and worried. She didn't ask if she could go shopping.

"Afford this? Luna, do you really not know? Inuyasha and my father, before he passed, founded wolfbyte, one of the largest crypto startups in the states, he can afford everything, Said Sango" seriously. 

They both kept walking and carrying bags in their hands and walking up the stairs. They both walked through the city going shopping.

So, there is where I have to cut it off for now. Until the next chapter. To Be Continued on chapter 32.