Chapter 4. Rejections from the Alpha and Serena.

The last chapter had the two going at it like rabbits in Darien's office until Serena came in on his own orders to come here in the first place.

And the Sansa threatened to abuse Serena again. Until Darien ordered for her to leave the room. So, she storms out of the room. 

Serena was staring him down. As Serenity glance back at Darien's eyes once again.

As Darien and Serena stared each other down.

Deep down Darien knows the truth about her and himself, but he is rejecting his true nature and his true mate. He knew that she's supposed to be his mate.

As Darien clear his throat to speak.

"Serena...! how long have you been at Elysion? Asked Darien" seriously as he crossed his arms.

As Serena looked up and thought about it for a second. "Almost 15 years, Spoke Serena" answering him back.

"And have we ever let you go hungry. cold, or left you homeless? Asked Darien" naming things off. 

"No, what are you trying to say? Asked Serena" protective as she backed up a bit every time, he took a step closer towards her, she'd take two steps back

"I keep a roof over your head even though you're a penniless little packless orphan, Stated Darien" seriously.

As Serena no longer could back up anymore her back was touching the wall and cornered her into a corner.  As he placed his hands onto both sides of her shoulders as he looked her deep in the eyes. 

As he slowly moved his hands down her arms until he grabbed her violently and lifted her hands above her head. And glared even more into her eyes. 

"So, Tell me, why won't you call me alpha, why would you dare risk being hunted by my wolves or risk me ending your life by insulting me when you refuse to show me respect, I am my father's son, and I am your alpha, and you will show respect do I make myself clear, So tell me why won't you call me Alpha? Asked Darien" growling but serious tone voice. 

As he glared right through her eyes.  As Serena glared back and refused to show fear or to give him the satisfaction of allowing him to see her scared or any kind of emotions, because in her eyes she seen him as a joke.

"Are you jealous? is that what this is? you wish you were the chick being screwed? Asked Darien" smirking now taunting her. 

As Serena shook her head no. And replied with. "You Disgust me, Said Serena" with venom in her words and she really disliked him.

"What? Asked Darien" a little taken back by this comment out of her mouth. 

"I'm not jealous, you disgust me and you're not my alpha. the only A word, you'll ever be is asshole...! Shouted out Serena" using her true words and she shot back at him and stood up to him. 

As they glared at each other's eyes and he linked with her and he knew he did, and he wasn't liking her words

Until he heard the door open. "Alpha, spoke up his Beta. Thorin walked into the room.

"Excuse me for the interruption my Alpha, Stated Thorin" gently at first as he placed his hands in front of his body and held his hands together. "What do you want Beta? Asked Darien" growling a little bit. 

"It's just Inuyasha Takahashi, just RSVP'd, he's coming to your engagement party, Spoke Thorin" seriously.

As Darien grinned. "Shit, the great son of Toga is coming, Inuyasha Takahashi is coming, spoke up Darien" grinning and surprised he'd have interest in showing up. As they both glanced back and forth. 

As Serena stood there scared and wondering if he was going to turn around and kill her now for rejecting as her alpha and she refuses to call him such and she won't acknowledge he is an alpha at all.

So, until chapter 5. Until then, To Be Continued Chapter 5.