Chapter 28. Talking To There Wolves.

Serena got to take a nice hot shower for once, and she felt so happy, and it was wonderful. And then she came out of the bathroom, and she felt nervous, but Inuyasha started to kiss on her, and she spoke up the truth she's never fucked anyone, she's been saving herself so when she met her mate, but she was nervous and she had never done this before, so she was second guessing herself. 

Inuyasha got up and said he'd be going to take a shower and left the room right away. As he left her on the bed wondering, she pissed him off or disappointed him. So, she waited. So, let's begin where I left off.

"I'm gonna, I'm gonna go shower, spoke up Inuyasha," leaving the bed immediately. As Serena worried, she set him off or upset him or did something bad to offend him. As things were tense and she felt she had done something wrong.

As Serena crossed her arms over the other one. As she looked deep inside herself. 

" Serenity, Inuyasha hates me, Said Serena," scared and worried. "No, He doesn't think that way he likes you a lot, he's really interested. I am sure he's just shocked, but he does not hate you, Say's Serenity" gently. 

" Serenity, did you not see how fast he ran away like I was some plague? that's what virgins are to men, isn't it? Asked Serena, questioning her. As Serenity was trying to calm Serena down. 

Meanwhile, in the bathroom with Inuyasha. 

As He was in the shower washing himself up and down. He needed a word he needed some help here.

"Tessaiga, we need to talk? Stated Inuyasha" quietly to himself but calling out for his wolf. "I can't believe you just left her there, Said Tessaiga," seriously.

"I freaked out, all right? what if she found out I'm a virgin, too? Asked Inuyasha, " Honest but truthful.

"Yeah, hardly just because you never hit a home run doesn't mean you haven't played baseball," stated Tessaiga, teasing him but honest with him.

Meanwhile, back in the bedroom. 

As Serena was still holding herself and held her knees up to her chest. "God, why did I tell him? Say's Serena, " asking. "Calm down, You're overthinking it, Said Serenity," gently answering her. As Serena wanted to get a little over stress. But Inuyasha just has bad in the next room. 

He was still freaking out.

"I don't know, man, I was saving myself for my mate too, but now that she's actually here, spoke up Inuyasha," still washing himself. "Dude, you're an Alpha. Good sex is like in your blood, Said Tessaiga," serious tone voice.

As Serena was still panicking.

"He's probably so turned off by now," said Serena, worried. As she told Serenity. "I've just never been so turned on, Say's Inuyasha" on his end. As His wolf laughed at him. And then told him to go show her then, stop hiding here Tessaiga instructed him to go and do. 

As Inuyasha was a bit nervous but he was listening. "All right, all right," said Inuyasha," seriously taking in some courage. As he stopped showering now. 

Now in the bedroom. Serena was just lying there on the bed looking at the ceiling for the longest time, but then she passed out from being so tried too, so she fell asleep.

Inuyasha looked down at her and realized that she had fallen asleep. Which is why he said it's time for a cold shower, said Inuyasha. " Seriously. And walked back into the bathroom to chill out.

As he walked close to the bed but then stopped. So, what will happen next? To Be Continued on Chapter 29 tomorrow.