Chapter 18. Alpha's Choice.

So, Inuyasha came to Serena's recuse. She was being attacked by Sansa and Darien nearly tried to do something bad considering he put a blindfold on her on purpose. Inuyasha brought her to a room for them to chat. 

Serena assumed someone so brave and powerful didn't need someone like her, so she tried to lightly turn him down and make sure he knew that he wouldn't be hurt by rejecting her, she was letting him down easy and letting him know she was okay with this. But Inuyasha wasn't displeased with her, and she was confused with how she talked but then he chose to ask her name. She told him her name. 

He was surprised as anyone. As he asks her name and her last name. As this surprised both of them. So, let's begin where I left off at enjoy.

As Inuyasha looked at her seriously. "What's your name? Asked Inuyasha" curiously asking.

"Serena...! Spoke up Serena" gently but honest with him. As Inuyasha's eyes widened a bit. "Serena? As in Serena Tsukino? Not as in Alpha Kenji's kid? Asked Inuyasha" confused.

"Alpha? No, no I don't really have a last name, I mean I don't know it, I was found by this pack, I have no family, Said Serenity" shaking her head.

"What, do you mean? Asked Inuyasha" confused as he was trying to get the facts. 

"I mean, I don't really remember it, my parents died when I was really young and then I became an orphan and then Blood Kingdom of Elysion found me they took me in, they did save my life as a child, I guess, Say's Serena" trying to explain her past. 

"Is that why, you stayed and allowed them treat you like this? Asked Inuyasha" crossing his arms over. 

"I had nothing, no family, I was underage, no wolf, I couldn't even go rogue, but now, now I can, Say's Serena" sad but honest

"No, You can't, Said Inuyasha" seriously. "Excuse me? Asked Serena" speaking up. As she did feel a bit testy and heated, but he reached for something on the side of the table. 

As he led forward and said the words for the first time to her happy birthday to her.

"Happy Birthday Serena, spoke up Inuyasha" giving her a box.  no one in the world as ever said happy birthday to her no-one had ever said it to her before.

He was the only one who's ever wished her happy birthday in all the years she's been alive and living here no one has ever said that to her.

 As Serena looked down and blinked many times. 

"Oh, my...! Alpha...! Alpha Inuyasha, I...! As she was startled and cut herself off.

"You are my mate; I don't care if you're a maid or an orphan, I don't want to reject you and I don't want you to reject me, I want you to want me, as I have been waiting for a long time to find you, I have been waiting all my life for you Serena, ...

"You are my mate; I don't care if you're a maid or an orphan, I don't want to reject you and I don't want you to reject me, I want you to want me, as I have been waiting for a long time to find you, I have been waiting all my life for you Serena, I want you to be my mate, because you are my mate now, and I will take care of you now, Said Inuyasha" honest and clear about his intentions.

As he smiled happily at her, and he wasn't rejecting her.

So, until next chapter on Chapter 19 which will be coming tomorrow. "So, stay tune. To Be Continued on Chapter 19.