Chapter 12. Sansa's a Gold Digger and Miroku digs around for information.

So, Inuyasha arrive at Darien's manner. Sansa tried to be respectful and welcoming to their guest. She was surprised by the gift that Inuyasha had given to them.

As Inuyasha stated its pocket change. Darien warned Sansa not to embarrass him.

Inuyasha had a strange sense all of suddenly when he arrived, that strange girl he saw, he knew the feeling and the signs, he told Miroku mate, he was sure of it, he told him to find out who she is? 

So, let's begin where I left off at.

As the group walked to the garden. As Darien turned and said he did hope they liked roses he had hundreds of them planted here.

But they'd be having some nice wine and fruits and meats and cheese if they preferred, Stated Alpha Darien" sitting down.

"It's all good with me, I am alright, Replied Alpha Inuyasha" sitting down. As Miroku stood behind him.

As both Beta stood by their alpha pack leader. Thorin was standing behind Darien. As Miroku was near Inuyasha's side at the moment. As the silence was a bit to quiet so Sansa tried to break the silence.

As they sat in the garden basically for the moment. As Sansa tried to be the voice of welcome and gentle hearted. 

"So, you know Alpha Inuyasha, it's so funny, I have always wanted a yacht of my very own, I feel like you and I have really similar taste especially in boats, Said Sansa" being obvious she is a gold digger. As Darien tried to reel her back in.

"Sansa, calm yourself down, Said Darien" using a serious tone. As it got strange all of suddenly and went silent. 

As Sansa shouted out for Serena to bring out the wine. As Darien sat there with his arm around Sansa. As Serena came walking out with a bottle of wine.

As Inuyasha's eyes lifted upwards and looked right at her. As she came around the table and served them all wine. As she locked eyes with Alpha Inuyasha once again. 

As a connection was forming and they both weren't blind

As a connection was forming and they both weren't blind. But Inuyasha was very interested.

As Sansa looked back and forth with her eyes and said what are you waiting on? we have a very important guest, this is Alpha Inuyasha of Sliver fang of Nightwind pack's kingdom territory, make sure you show some respect, Stated Sansa" seriously. 

As Serena looked at Sansa and then back to the new Alpha staring at her. As she glanced at him, and they seem to be having some kind of connection. As Serena looked away and walked away without a word spoken.

As Inuyasha looked at Miroku and then used it as an excuse to go do his job as he told him to do, to find out more about the girl. 

Inuyasha said but of course.  As Miroku left the garden for the moment to go check out the girl wolf. As Inuyasha sat there with these fakes he could tell they were full of themselves. As Sansa tried to suck up to him once again about his gift. 

"So, anyways tell me about this yacht that you're gifting to us? Asked Sansa" excited.

Meanwhile as Serena was carrying a bucket of water and walking around the halls. Miroku walked up behind her. 

"Where are you going with that? Asked Miroku" curious tone voice. As Serena slowly turn around. "Just trying to shower or to get cleaned up, Said Serena" honest with him.

"Shower? Asked Miroku" confused with her words. As he looked down at the bucket and then back up at her. "You call that a shower? Asked Miroku" curiously trying to get her to talk to him.

"Can you please just leave me alone? okay, I'm not even supposed to talk to you, Say's Serena" protecting herself. 

"I just wanted to know you're name. Asked Miroku" curiously and pushing for her to talk. 

As Serena felt annoyed and she felt broken thanks to what happen before, and she chose to yell out at him.

"Please, my birthday already sucks enough for already today, please just leave me alone, so please just leave me alone, please, said Serena" walking away.

As Miroku was puzzled but he senses this was a gonna end badly or that his Alpha wasn't gonna be happy how they treated this girl.

"It's her birthday today of all days? Inuyasha is gonna be pissed, Spoke Miroku" annoyed. As he went to pick up something quickly for his Alpha, so he'd be able to give it to Serena later on. he left Darien's manner, so he'd be able to give the gift to his Alpha to give to the girl.

So, what will happen next? To Be Continued on Chapter 13.