Chapter 55. Sango and Serena's morning.

So, Inuyasha and Serena were now on the same page. He had marked her. She now has a bite mark in her neck from him. He has claimed her and accepted her since day one, she is his mate, and he'd not reject her. In fact, he wanted her, and he loved her. They were now an item now and forever.

As she felt happy, she felt her chest just beating super hard. As she looked him in the eye and asked him one more time.

And now that she can read minds, she wanted to know. "I'm really your first, right? Asked Serena, " Looking him deep in the eyes. "First and last, Said Inuyasha," seriously answering her.

As they made it to the bedroom, and they fucked for a while. It felt like forever since they touched each other. 

So, let's begin where I left off at enjoy. 

As it was the next day after everything had settled down. Serena went to wash her face this morning. She felt happy but then she looked in the mirror and could see where he bit her.

As she brushed her hair out and then went downstairs where Sango was sitting, he was sitting drinking her morning coffee.

As Sango smiled as Serena walked past her.

"Oh, look who it is, I thought maybe my brother had killed you, or kidnapped you and tied you to the bed, Say's Sango," making a joke. As Serena sat down to eat something.

"We haven't seen you in almost three days," said Sango, smiling happily. 

"It was not three days, spoke up Serena," blushing but brushing it off. "Serena, you are so cute when you're, in denial, sweeties it has been 3 days, we all heard you trust me, Miroku made up all kinds of nasty jokes to tease Inuyasha with, and we could hear you loud and clear, Said Sango" laughing but being honest with her.

As Serena blushed, she didn't realize how loud she was. "So, you both marked each other? Asked Sango, " Noticing the signs on her sister-in-law's neck.

As Serena touched the marked. "Yeah, is it a big deal? Asked Serena, " nervous but asking.

Sango gave her a serious look, and then she pulled her cup down from her mouth as she stopped drinking.

"Yeah, just expect an Inuyasha Jr. Soon, Said Sango said, " Admitting it to her. As Serena lightly almost spit up her tea. As she looked at Sango's face.

"Speaking of him, they all left for the meeting already. You're gonna have to get ready if we're gonna go, so...! unless you don't want to, Stated Sango," explaining this.

"No! I wanna be there. Let's go, "said Serena." Seriously, making a choice, she wanted to go. 

"Let's go, Sango," said Serena," seriously. So, they both went to change clothes and make their way to meeting.

So, what will happen now, Sango is also expecting her pups, and now she made a statement that Serena could soon expect Inuyasha's children to be coming soon. So, what will happen next? To Be Continued on chapter 56.