Chapter 22. Darien's feelings and Serena's rejection.

"Darien wasn't letting Serena leave easily. She went to go see him even though Inuyasha told her she didn't have. She said she had to end this once and for all. She went to talk to him alright, he started making up excuses and then by the end of her own rants he told her that he had always been in love with her.

And this left them both staring at each other. So, let's continue.  

As Darien placed his hands onto her both sides of her shoulders. But then he spit out the words that made her feel all kinds of mixed feelings.

"Serena, I've loved you all along," spoke up Darien, placing his hand on her face. As her eyes just stared at him. And this was a stressful situation. 

"What? Asked Serena, " annoyed tone in her voice. "I said I love you goddamn it, spoke up, Darien," I said again.

"Screw you, Darien, how can you say that? You can't treat me like shit and then tell me that you love me, Say's Serena" angry and hurt. 

"I already told you I'm willing to compromise. What more do you want from me? Asked Darien, " Being a jerk but putting himself out there.

"If this is how you show your love? well, I don't want it, I deserve better...! I am going to leave, I am leaving with Inuyasha goodbye Darien, Say's Serena" refusing such a thing.

"Just stop pertaining. You don't think I see it. Asked Darien, " grabbing hold of her.

"You think I cannot see it, You disobey me, you give me that shitty attitude just to get my attention, well you have it, Say's Darien" holding her.

As Serena looked him dead in the eyes. "Just stay we can work this out," said Darien, begging her to stay.

"I never wanted your attention, and I don't want it now, just let me go...! Shouted Serena," refusing him. As she shouted out, let me go. He shouted out, "Stop pertaining."

As he was holding her tightly until Inuyasha came running in and yelled out, "Stop it." As he then punched him in the face. As Darien hit the floor.

As Inuyasha glared at him as Darien looked back up at Serena and Inuyasha. As Inuyasha turned to look at Serena.

"We're leaving now, Say's Inuyasha" serious tone voice. "What about my things? Asked Serena, curiously asking. 

"I have everything you'll ever need," said Inuyasha, " honest with her. As he took her hand, she walked out of the room with him. 

So, that's it for this chapter. Until the next chapter. To Be Continued on Chapter 23.