Chapter 23. Driving through the city.

So, Darien tried to forcibly try to keep Serena here in his pack. He wanted a chat with Serena. And he got it, but now he had exposed himself and now told her he has always loved her. Serena snapped and told him the truth she had never wanted his attention or him at all. She never wanted him. 

She had no interest in being his mate, and he rejected her and watched her in pain when this happened, so she rejected him in return. Inuyasha did come on in and protect her, and he punched Alpha Darien for trying to push himself onto Serena. Inuyasha then told her that they were leaving now. 

As Serena asks about her stuff. Inuyasha told her she'd have then enough. So, let's continue where I left off. 

As Beta Miroku stood down by the limo, he waited for his alpha and his mate.

As Inuyasha held Serena's hand and walked out of the building with her as she walked hand in hand with Inuyasha to his car.

Miroku was about to get the door handle first, but then Inuyasha beat him to it, and he opened the door for Serena for the first time. Someone did something nice for her.

As he smiled, she looked a bit taken back by this. She got into the car, though.

As Inuyasha and Serena were sitting in the car together. As he looked her over, he couldn't believe this was actually happening.

Finally, he was finally connected to someone, and he finally found his mate. As she was watching everything. 

As they drove for quite some time, she couldn't help but look at everything. As they were soon arriving at his own pack's territory. As Serena was surprised by all the cars. 

"Wow...! Spoke up, Serena," amazed. "I collect cars, we'll tour my garage tomorrow after you're settled in, and if you see anything you like, stated Inuyasha" gently. But then she spoke up fast.

"Is that what I think it is? Asked Serena" curiously. "It's a movie theater. It shows a lot of good movies there, said Inuyasha," honest with her. 

"A movie theater, Say's Serena," repeating the words.

"Anyhoo, I'll have my people get everything you need tomorrow, you can go shopping if you want, Said Inuyasha" being super nice. As Serena kept looking at everything.

"Serena...! called out Inuyasha," using her name. "Is something wrong? Asked Inuyasha, " Checking.

"I'm sorry, Alpha Inuyasha, I've just never seen the city before, Say's Serena," I honestly see him. As he nodded and listened to her.

"It's like in one of my dreams. This is like a dream." I spoke up Serena, honestly.

"Call me Inuyasha, okay Serena? Asked Inuyasha, " telling her to use his name. As Serena looked right at him. As Inuyasha told his driver, he turned around and was not going home yet.

As Serena and Inuyasha shared smiles and looks on their faces. He was enjoying getting to know her. As she was excited to get out of Darien's pack, she felt freedom. 

So, what will happen next between our two newbies? Keep reading. Until next time. To Be Continued on chapter 24.