Chapter 5. Force to work for the Party.

So, the two were left alone after Sensa left, she is engaged to the alpha Darien. He has sent out invites to those who wish to join his engagement party, but he left one thing out, his true mate and who it truly is? But regardless he chose to tell Serena off and ask her why she never called him Alpha not even once. 

Serena replied to his question and answered honestly with how much he disgusted her, and she would never be her alpha and the only A word he'd ever be is an Asshole. Things were heating up and getting tense between them.

Until he heard the door open. "Alpha, spoke up his Beta. Thorin walked into the room.

"Excuse me for the interruption my Alpha, Stated Thorin" gently at first as he placed his hands in front of his body and held his hands together. "What do you want Beta? Asked Darien" growling a little bit.

"It's just Inuyasha Takahashi, just RSVP'd, he's coming to your engagement party, Spoke Thorin" seriously. As Darien grinned.

"Shit, the great son of Toga is coming, Inuyasha Takahashi is coming here, spoke up Darien" grinning and surprised he'd have interest in showing up.

As they both glanced back and forth.

As Serena stood there scared and wondering if he was going to turn around and kill her now for rejecting as her alpha and she refuses to call him such and she won't acknowledge he is an alpha at all.

So, let's begin where I left off. Enjoy.

"So, Inuyasha is coming I only invited him out of courtesy, we don't even know him, or each other, what does he want? Asked Darien" concerned with this news.

"Well...! Alpha, I think it's a good thing, it means he respect us, Spoke up Thorin" seriously. 

"You think so? Asked Darien" curiously thinking.  "Absolutely, Alpha, Spoke Thorin" seriously.

"Elysion may be the biggest pack now, but Inuyasha must know that Elysion is on the way up in the world, Said Thorin" thinking seriously.

As Darien mocked and thought Inuyasha was scared. "He's Scared. Spoke up Darien" roughly putting it. 

As Serena tried to hold back her laughter or anything at all but she tried to hide it and keep it down, but she smirked and light smile like she wanted to laugh at Darien for thinking Inuyasha the alpha would ever be afraid of him

As Darien heard this though and looked at her with a scolding look. As she whipped her face. "You think that is amusing to you? Asked Darien" glaring.

"If you think he is scared of you, you're truly pathetic, you might the former Alpha's son, but you have half a brain, you're the weakest Alpha I have ever met little lone seen, Said Serena" spitting out the facts. 

As Darien growled at her.

As Serena laughed again at the fact, he thinks she'd fear him or little lone that he'd be able to hurt Inuyasha at all, Inuyasha would break him in half, Darien's nothing but a pampered poodle basically is what Serena called him the time she was finished insulting him.

As Thorin was shocked she said that no one had ever had the guts to tell him off.

"If you find it so amusingly to make jokes and insults at me, why don't you prep and work for the entire day's party? from beginning to the end, Asked Darien" scolding her. 

"What...! That's not fair...! That's my 18th birthday that day, you promised me a break...! Shouted out Serena" angry now.

"I changed my mind, spoke up Darien" being a jerk. As Serena stormed out of the room now. As Thorin looked back at his Alpha. 

As Darien sat back down in his desk and chair. As he looked back up at Thorin.

"Does Serena still no know? that she's you're mate? Asked Thorin" crossing his arms over the other one. As Darien looked up with dangerous eyes and scold looking face he was making. 

As Darien just felt disgusted for hearing him say that. So, until the next chapter 6. So, stay reading if you want more to the chapters. Like I said before this is a mini-series book, I am working on.

To Be Continued on Chapter 6.