Chapter 17. Under Alpha Inuyasha's Care and Chance to talk to Serena.

So, the last chapter was very sticky situation. Sansa told Serenity to go to the room on the right. She went there full heartily. 

She knocked on the door and wasn't able to see the man who blindfolded her eyes afterwards Sansa walked in, and this caused a fight between the 2 specially the two she-wolves. 

So, went Serena finally stood up for herself she swore she had no idea who she was with her honest truth she thought she was with Alpha Inuyasha.

So, nothing happened obviously buy then Sansa was throwing punches and slaps. Serena was protected by Inuyasha. He instructed that if she laid another finger or hand on his mate, it would be the last time she had hands. So, they all backed off for a second. 

So, let's continue. 

So, Serena whipped her face a bit, as she looked away, she felt ashamed already for being tricked like this.

As Alpha Inuyasha walked into the room now, as he removed his jacket and placed it over her shoulders. As she looked at him. He and she linked in the eyes the connection between the two of them. As Inuyasha walked her out of this room as she left with him.

As they went into another room. As Inuyasha told her to sit. As Serena looked at the chair and then sat down. As she looked up at him staring at her.

"How's your face feel? Asked Inuyasha" curiously. "It's fine I guess, I'm used to it, spoke up Serena" looking at her hands. 

"Why would you let them do that? Asked Inuyasha" curiously. 

"In case, you haven't noticed, I'm not exactly royalty around here, Said Serena" honest with him

"In case, you haven't noticed, I'm not exactly royalty around here, Said Serena" honest with him. As Inuyasha lightly grinned and Shaked his head.

"So, this is my mate. The Elyison pack's maiden with an attitude, Stated Inuyasha" lightly talking with her.

"Thanks for saving me back there, don't worry I'll reject you and then we can go our separate ways and you won't have to be tied to me, you'll be able to find a more worthy mate that fits your greatness, someone worthy of your love, unlike me, spoke up Serena" doubting herself and thinking he'd never want her.

Inuyasha looked at the woman's face. He did feel bad, this pack as made her believe that she had no worth no purpose other than to be something they stepped in. He'd correct this situation right away.

"Reject me? Why would you want me to reject you and you to reject me? Asked Inuyasha" not sure he like the sound of that.

"Come on, I'm no Alpha, I am not even a Beta's daughter, I'm a nothing, I have no status, really, Say's Serena" honestly.

"You are aware that I am the Alpha of Sliver Fang Nightwind pack correct, the biggest pack in the whole states? Asked Inuyasha" seriously.

"Of course, I do, I know who you are, but it doesn't matter, breeding is breeding, pure blood, it's just the way it works for perfect pairings, everyone knows that, it's how wolves have always been chosen, Stated Serena" unsure and scared.

"It doesn't matter to me, none of that bullshit matters to me, I don't care about breeding or perfect status, what I care about is love, and being loyal, when the Goddess blesses you with your true mate, you don't reject it, you honor it and accept the truth of finding one's mate, why would I reject her offering to give me a lifetime of happiness with my chosen mate, Stated Inuyasha" lightly annoyed but trying to open his ears to listen to her.

"I'm leaving, I got my wolf today and we're gonna go rogue, Say's Serena" honest with him. As Inuyasha stared her down. 

"I have nothing, okay? no status, no family I don't think that someone like you, would want someone like me as a mate, much less your Luna, spoke up Serena" trying to be brave and speak truth of how she felt, she was uses to being rejected.

As Inuyasha looked at her seriously. "What's your name? Asked Inuyasha" curiously asking.

"Serena...! Spoke up Serena" gently but honest with him. As Inuyasha's eyes widened a bit.

"Serena? As in Serena Tsukino? Not the moon pack's Serena? As in Alpha Yue's kid? Asked Inuyasha" confused.

So, cut the black until next chapter. So, what happens next? To Be Continued on chapter 18.