Chapter 14. Dinner Scene continues.

They all had been sitting down for dinner. Sansa and other wolves did join in. Including Sansa's sister Madaline. they were both born from Darien's father's old beta long ago so good bloodlines. 

As Darien started to push the subject that Inuyasha was unmated and felt he had to give him one of his she-wolves. Inuyasha stood up and said he has a mate.

As everyone was a bit confused until he spoke up that it's that girl, the maid, that he is interested in. this caused everyone to become confused.

So, let's continue on from last chapter. enjoy. 

As the girls pushed for Inuyasha to tell them who he is picking. As a lot of wolves would consider themselves lucky to be with him. But Inuyasha spoke and t knock the wind out of all of them. He told them that it was that Maid girl he was interested. 

"The Maid from earlier, Said Inuyasha" serious tone voice.

As Darien looked over at him seriously. As Sansa thought he had to be joking. As Miroku came up beside Inuyasha and whispered into his ear and then handed him a small box. 

"You can't be serious, You want Serena our weakest wolf in the pack? am I hearing this right, this is some form of joke, you can't be serious, spoke up Sansa" confused and stun.

"Oh, I am, I want no one but her, Said Inuyasha" seriously confidently accepting this. "Yeah no, that's not gonna work, Say's Darien" trying to cut in. 

"Why's that Alpha Darien? Asked Inuyasha" putting the pressure heat on him

"That Bitch doesn't even shower, and she's so rude and has now respect for higher wolves in charge she super disrespectful, Said Sansa" annoyed. 

"She doesn't get washed up or you won't let her use the proper bathrooms in the house, according to my beta here, he caught her carrying a bucket of water and that's what she called a shower, you don't treat her with respect at all do you? Asked Inuyasha" serious tone voice. Cold eyes right now.

As this caught them all off guard. Darien was growling a bit in the back of his mind, he was gonna make her regret talking to his beta.

As things were getting heated up right now. As Darien was silent but he was annoyed underneath, but he wanted no one else but his Beta to know the truth.

As Sansa was the first to break. "Fine, Said Sansa" giving in. "Sansa...! Said Darien" annoyed.

"What, we'll send her to his room, Alpha Inuyasha, it'll be great, Replied Sansa" seriously. 

As this whole thing burn Darien up on the inside

As this whole thing burn Darien up on the inside. As Sansa left the table and went upstairs to Serena's room. And she was knocking on her door. As Serena answered the door. As she looked at Sansa staring at her from her door. 

"Guess who lucked out?  Asked Sansa" smirking. As Serena turn her head to the side. "Alpha Inuyasha, wants you in his room, Said Sensa" seriously. "What are you talking about Sansa? Asked Serena" confused. 

As Sansa only smiled. 

So, what will happen on the next chapter? 

To Be Continued on chapter 15.