imagine for Viola

It was sad to know that everyone was supporting my twin sister and thought my dreams were stupid.Growing up along with her made me feel miserable and the fact that her dreams mattered more made me feel even more useless.

So when I turned 18 I decided to leave home and move to LA where I could go to college and also start my career as a WWE diva.

It was hard for me and my family,but to be honest it was finally for once about me and what I wanted to do.Of course I had nothing against my twin sister but I knew that the only way to turn my dreams into reality I had to go on my own.

I still remember the day when I left home,it was chaos and also a lot of fighting and screaming.No one wanted me to let me go so far from home,but as I said it was the only way to be able to be me and not stand in the shadow of my sister.

The fact that my sister wanted to be a singer just like our brother Louis,made him support her more then supporting me.He always tought that my dream was nothing only a stupidity,but i always tried not to show my pain .

Years have passed by,me turning 21,and also living my dream.becoming a WWE diva.

Tonight was the most important night of my life,it was sad that the day I left Louis has stopped talking to me and the rest of the family never really came to support  me.

As my match was starting i stepped on the stage making my entrence ,ready to fight off my oponent,but as I looked in the crowd I could see the boys from One Direction in front row with my own brother to see me.

He was finally here!OMG!

As the match started i gave everything I had,not only because my brother was here but because it was announce me the champion of this tour.I can say it was the strongest opponent I had in the last year,and it was very hard to even get a hold of her,but knowing me i never gave up that easily.

It wasn't hard to say that I won that night and I was happier my brother was finally there facetiming the rest of my family as they saw my match.