VII

March 21, X796

Rogue POV

It's been a month since I hooked up with Minerva, and I feel guilty. I feel like I did Kagura wrong. She told me I could see other people, but I didn't have the same connection as with Kagura.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

The door unlocks.

"Rogue? What are you doing here?"

"I'm taking you to the theme park."

"What?"

"We're going to the theme park."

"Why?"

"It's my treat, and I have the tickets."

"Okay then. Let me get ready. Do you want to come in?"

"Sure."

I walked inside her house.

"Give me a minute to get ready."

"Take all the time you need."

She went inside her room. I looked around her house to see a wall with photos. There was a photo of her brother, Simon, Mermaid Heel, her sword, Milliana, Erza, and one with her and me. She took a selfie of herself eating cotton candy, and I kissed her cheek. We were both blushing in the photo, and her face was surprised.

Were we that close? Were we dating?

"I'm ready," Kagura spoke.

"You look great."

"Thanks."

"Let's go."

"We're going on all the rides- oh, wait. Your motion sickness. Why are you taking me to a place you can't stand?"

"I took motion sickness pills for this day. I figured you needed a day of fun."

"You're sweet."

I drove her to the amusement park, and her face was bright. We went on all the rides and bought items from the gift stores. We were on the Ferris wheel with cotton candy and popcorn during nighttime.

"Let's take a picture!" Kagura suggested.

"Okay."

I scooted closer to her, and she took out her phone. I was carrying the popcorn bucket, and she held the cotton candy where it covered her mouth. She had the photo have a countdown for three seconds.

With two seconds left, I turned her chin to kiss it. The picture was taken, but we continued to kiss. Kagura pulled out.

"What are you doing?"

"Something I've been wanting to do."

She looked at me before smashing her lips against mine. We broke apart before we got off the Ferris wheel. We got into my car, and I drove her to her house.

"Do you want to stay for the night?"

"Yes, I would."

I grabbed her waist, and she held onto my neck. She let go and walked away. "Where are you going?"

"I'm taking a shower,"

She removed her shirt and pants while going to her bathroom. I followed her in, and she turned on the shower.

She unhooks her bra and pulls down her underwear. I take off my shirt and drag down my pants and boxers together. I joined Kagura in the shower.

I pushed her against the shower walls, and she lifted her face to reach my lips. The water was rinsing us, and our bodies were soaked.