VI

Mirajane POV

(Week 10)

"Are we gonna wait for Laxus?"

"No, it's fine. I didn't tell him yet."

"Are you going to tell him?"

"I don't know. We're just hooking up casually. I don't think he wants to date, let alone be a parent. You can continue with your checkup."

"If you say so. Wow, your baby has a remarkable progress! Its arms, hands, fingers, feet, and toes are fully formed!"

"Can I see it?" Cassandra showed me the screen, and I could see the fetus forming in me. "It's beautiful." I start sobbing. It must be the mood swings.

"Do you have any questions?"

"Yes, how do I hide my belly? I don't want someone to find out I'm pregnant."

"Wear loose clothing, avoid formal outfits, and maybe add a scarf."

"Got it, thank you!"

I leave the infirmary happily. I've been avoiding Laxus, hoping he doesn't realize I'm pregnant. I don't know if I should tell him or not. I don't want to mess things up. When I was walking to the supply closet, someone snatched me into a dark room! I immediately knew it was Laxus.

"I haven't seen you in a while." He says while kissing my neck. "I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss you."

I pushed his head away from my neck to kiss him on the lips. It felt like he did miss me. Or the sex. "Me too. Make this quick. I have to get back to work soon."

He nods and snatches my underwear off. He removed his pants and rolled up my dress so it wouldn't get in the way.

"You ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

Laxus kissed me while he was inserting himself into me. He waited a few seconds before he started thrusting hard and fast. I was silently screaming in pain. The thrusts were making it better. After a few minutes, I started forcing myself into him as well. We were panting after 10 minutes. He pulled himself out of me and quickly kissed me. We put on our underwear and pants. Then we walked out of the dark room. I'm surprised he didn't notice my stomach or breasts being bigger. I guess he was focused on the sex part.

(Week 12)

I was making tea for Cana to try when she asked me something out of the blue.

"So, are you gonna tell Laxus?"

"Pardon me?"

"Are you gonna tell Laxus?"

"About what?"

"That you're, incinta."

Even though I didn't know a lot of Italian, from the things I learned in Italian class in high school, I knew that incinta meant pregnant. She knew, and I can't deny it.

"How'd you find out?"

"Well, I always see you going to the infirmary, and I know that Cassandra is an assistant of Porlyusica. I assumed she was a baby doctor. Also, I was pregnant before. I know the symptoms for it."

"You were pregnant?! What happened to your baby?"

"I got an abortion. I was 15. I can't be a mom yet."

"Who was the father?"

"Gray..."

"No way?! Since when were you guys a thing?"

"Well, we were close childhood friends, and after 7 minutes in Heaven game...we shacked up after everyone left."

"Did you tell Gray?"