I

December 16, X793

Lisanna POV

I was working behind the bar since it was my job. I was staring at the Thunder Legion, especially the tall and mysterious man, Bickslow. I have a massive crush on Bickslow, and only my big sister, Mirajane, knows about it. I haven't told anybody else because everyone thinks Bickslow is weird. No one knows about his past, and there were many rumors about it. He is a fun man but with a mysterious vibe. I always thought he was cute and funny, but many people dislike him.

"Hello? Earth to Lisanna?" Natsu snapped.

"Oh, sorry. What were you talking about?"

"Were you staring at Bickslow?"

"No! I just zoned out."

"Hmm, okay. Don't fall for the man, okay?"

"How come?"

"He's bad news."

"How?"

"He's a player."

"So? You were, too."

"He's bad news! He broke many girls' hearts and always wore a mask."

"I'm sure he's not that bad, and he has to wear the mask."

"Trust me, Bickslow is a fun man, but he is not good for you."

"What do you need, Natsu?"

"Can I have a strawberry milkshake and extra hot wings?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Thanks, Lis!" Natsu skipped to Lucy.

I looked back at the Thunder Legion, and Bickslow saw me staring at me. He wasn't wearing his mask, so I saw his eyes, and he winked at me! Oh, crap. Bickslow said something to his group and walked down the stairs to the bar. I continued washing the dishes until he spoke to me.

"Something caught your eye?" He asked me.

"Oh, no. I was zoning out."

"Hmm, okay. One beer for me, please."

"Coming right up."

"So you just waiter for the guild? You don't go out on jobs or anything?"

"Yup. The last time I went on a job, I was presumed dead. So I don't think I'll be going in a while."

"Awh, that's a shame. You could do modeling jobs. You would make a lot of money. I'm sure Sorcerer's Weekly would love to have you."

"Yeah, modeling is more for my sister. I'd rather stay here and provide food for my guildmates."

"That's so sweet of you. I saw you staring at me quite a few times."

"Like I said, I was zoning out."

"So, were you zoning out every time you looked at me?"

"Um..." Bickslow laughed.

"You don't have to answer that. Thanks for the beer."

He walked away with his drink. Oh my gosh. That was so stressful. Was he flirting with me? No, he can't be. Why do I find him so attractive?

Bickslow POV

I know about people's thoughts about me. It's not fun, but I learned to ignore them. I try to enjoy my life instead of worrying about people's opinions. People know me for playing many girls, and it's somewhat true. I would flirt with them until I told them I didn't want to see them. I did sleep with some of the girls and ignored them the next day. Yes, I'm a cold person. It's not entirely my fault. I only fell in love once, and it was Minerva Orland.