IV

The next week...

Wendy POV

"Hi, can I see Dr. Cassandra?"

"Yes, of course."

I waited for a few minutes for her to come.

"Wendy! You're here!"

"Yes, I am!"

"So, you'll take it?"

"Yes, I would love to."

"Yay! Your friend, Carla, joined as a surgical and non-surgical nurse."

"That's great! When do I start?"

"Your official internship will start on July 1. In the meantime, you will be graduating from Fairy Tail Academy in April, and you will be in medical school. Since there's magic in this world, you will study two years of medical school in three months."

"Two years to three months? Isn't that little time?"

"I'm sure you have Levy's reading glasses. You'll finish it in no time. I believe in you."

"What and where do I study?"

"Here's a tablet of everything you need to know about medicine. Do you have a good memory?"

"I think I do."

"Great, that works in your favor. I will test you on June 30, so be prepared. And congratulations on your graduation."

"Thank you?"

"If I were you, I would be enjoying your free time while it lasts. I have a hospital to run, so I'll let you get onto it. Bye, Wendy."

"Bye, Dr. Cassandra."

I looked at the tablet to see how many chapters there were. Two million chapters- great! Thank goodness I have Levy's glasses.

June 7, X794

Romeo POV

"Listen up, brats! Today, the guild will be at the beach! So pack your bags for today!" Master Makarov announced.

Everyone cheered and got their stuff. We walked to the beach, and everyone went their separate ways.

"Romeo! Will you make a sandcastle with me?" Asuka asked.

"Sure I can!"

"YAY!"

She pulled me to the sand. We built a sandcastle that's as tall as her.

"Hey, sweetie!"

Alzach and Bisca took Asuka.

"Hi, Mommy and Daddy!"

"Why don't we let Romeo do stuff with his friends?"

"But I am his friend!"

"Of course, but he would like to do other things. Why don't we go in the water?"

"OKAY!"

"This is your chance to talk to Wendy," Alzach whispered.

"What?"

"You know, talking," Bisca suggested.

"Oh, we aren't like-"

"Stop lying, kid. We all know you like her."

"What if she doesn't like me back?"

"We wouldn't be telling you to talk to her if we didn't think she didn't like you back. Now, go!"

"Okay, okay. Thanks!"

"Yeah, whatever."

I wandered to Wendy. The wind was blowing her hair while she was staring at the sea.