III

December 18, X794 (Yukino's Birthday)

Sting POV

Today is Yukino's birthday! And I'm still madly in love with her. The fake relationship only made me be struck by love. I learned so much about Yukino, and I deeply respect her. I want to kiss her everywhere and tell her how beautiful she is, but the one year of our fake relationship is almost done. Today, for her birthday, we're having dinner at Hargeon Restaurant. I got her a pendant Weisslogia gave me to give to a notable person.

"Happy birthday, Yuki!"

"Thanks, Sting!"

"I got you something- here."

I gave her a box that contained the necklace.

She opened the box.

"Oh my gosh, Sting. This is too much."

"Weisslogia told me to give this to a special person, and you're that special person to me

"Weisslogia told me to give this to a special person, and you're that special person to me."

"No, I can't take it."

"Just take it. You deserve it."

"Thank you. I appreciate it." She put it around her neck.

We ordered our food and talked more. We paid for the meal, and we were walking to her home.

"So, how is it being 21?"

"Pretty great."

"You can legally buy drinks now."

"I sure can."

"Did you have a bucket list or something?"

"I already finished that. It's almost been a year since I finished it."

"What was on it?"

"Join a guild, reunite with Sorano, find my inner self, and- never mind."

"What?"

"It's embarrassing."

"Oh, come on. You can tell me."

"To have my first kiss."

"What?"

"You know the kiss from the photo shoots?"

"Yeah,"

"That was my first time."

"What."

"Yeah,"

"Why didn't you say so?"

"It would've been awkward. I didn't count it as my first kiss." I stopped her. "Is something wrong?"

We heard people laughing. We looked over and saw kids laughing and pointing something above us.

I looked up to see a mistletoe above us.

"You guys got to kiss!" A small girl giggled.

I looked at Yukino in the eyes.