II

Lucy POV

Day One.

I was taking a bath while I was waiting for the fairies to find Natsu. I'm still confused about what this is and if this is a part of the job. Why won't Amore tell me what it is? When I got out, I saw Natsu feasting.

"Natsu? You're okay!"

"Lucy? What are you doing here? And I'm always okay!"

"I was here when I woke up. The fairies won't tell me what the job is."

"I don't know either. We might be here for weeks."

"But Christmas is coming up!"

"It's okay. When we leave this island, I'll make it up to you."

"Hello, younglings! Now that both of you are here- let me explain. You are at Agape Island, and I am the guardian of this island. Right now, you're staying at my palace. If you need anything, ask the fairies for assistance. Any questions?"

"What is the job? And were you the one who requested it?"

"I see you two still didn't discover what this is about. Okay, this will be more difficult. I will teleport you guys to the location where you're needed. Toodles!"

"Wait-"

Natsu and I were teleported into a dance studio. I looked around the room to see a sign. Dance till your feet drop! I can't dance that well. I was planning what we would do when I saw Natsu twerking.

"Come on, Lucy!"

He dragged me onto the dance floor and started doing goofy dances. There wasn't any music, so I didn't know what to do.

"How are you dancing with no music?"

"You just feel the vibe. And I think you need to live a little."

Natsu took my arms and began moving my arms. He positioned us to start a performance.

"Five, six, seven, eight."

Natsu was leading and making all the moves. I followed what he was doing. Music started playing in the background. We ended with a dip. Our faces were centimeters apart. I could feel the tension in the room. I want to grab Natsu's face and kiss him, but I probably shouldn't. His face was getting closer to mine when we pulled away from each other. He brought me back on my feet, and we walked to the showers. There was only one bathroom, so we had to decide who would go first. This week will be awkward.

Natsu POV

Day 2.

I should've kissed Lucy yesterday. Our faces were so close, but we didn't kiss somehow. Then again, we're not official. We should take things slow anyway. The palace is like a resort, so we can do whatever we desire. It's like a vacation. Today, Lucy and I are walking in the Pio Kontá Forest. I still never pronounced it right.

It was awkward at first, but then Lucy broke the silence.

"So, what's up with you?"

"Nothing much- I'm still weirded out that Zeref is my brother."

"That one always gets me. Do you miss Happy?"

"Every second. He's my best friend."

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss him with his smelly fish. Oh yeah, did you hear that Romeo likes Wendy?"

"WHAT. Mini-me likes my baby girl together? Does Wendy like him?"

"Of course! She dreams about him every day. They're so cute together!"