II

April, X794
Grand Magic Games

Rogue POV

Okay, so. My crush on Kagura has developed over the past two months. I tried to stop liking her, but nothing would do it. How long have I crushed on her? Let's see- since I've known her. She was talked about when I was growing up, and people's descriptions were nothing compared to her in real life. Hell, I began a relationship with Minerva to get over her. Only Sting, Minerva, and Gajeel know about my crush. It still slaughters me of what it would do to Yukino if she found out.

During the Grand Magic Games, I would always look at her. I can't stop staring- I just can't! She looks so captivating with her white ribbon and mature face. I was preparing for my round against Lyon. I haven't seen his abilities in a while, so I trained extra hard for the ice mage.

I was on my way to the arena when I bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry," We both speak.

"Kagura?"

"If it's none other than Ryos."

"Will you stop calling me by that name?"

"Why? I like it."

"Whatever. What are you doing here?"

"I just want to say good luck. Lyon is a smart man and a skilled ice mage."

"Thanks, I'll take that into thought."

"Ye- yeah. Good luck!"

And she runs off. I could feel the redness on my face. I walk into the arena.

Okay, Rogue- Serious face now.

"It looks like your face is red. Do you need me to freeze it?" Lyon spoke.

"Actually. Yes, please."

"Uh- you're not supposed to agree."

"I know, but I could use it. So can I?"

"Whatever."

"AND THE ROUND STARTS...NOW!"

Kagura POV

I was looking for Rogue. I wanted to wish him good luck when I bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry," We both speak.

"Kagura?"

"If it's none other than- Ryos."

"Will you stop calling me by that name?"

"Why? I like it."

"Whatever. What are you doing here?"

"I just want to say good luck. Lyon is a smart man and a skilled ice mage."

"Thanks, I'll take that into thought."

"Ye- yeah. Good luck!" I ran off. Why did I do that?

For the whole Grand Magic Games, I would be staring at Rogue. And when he glances at me, I look away. This is all illogical. I don't know if I like him or not.

After the battle...

Holy, that was- hot.

"Kagura? Are you okay?" Milliana asks.

"Ye- yeah. Why?"

"Your face is as red as Erza's hair."

"Oh, is it? I think I'm just hot."

"You're always fine on other days."

"I- uh- I need a refreshment."

"Oh, okay."