I

Cassandra POV

Never in my life would I expect that I would fall in love with one of my patients. Then again, I treated his wounds...until his daughter was pregnant. Let me take it from the beginning. My name is Cassandra Dreyar. My parents are Porlyusica, aka Grandeeney, and Makarov Dreyar. My mom kept me a secret from my dad because they were drunk when I was conceived. He was named Third Guild Master of Fairy Tail. He didn't have time to take care of a child. I came to Fairy Tail for a patient, Mirajane Strauss. Soon, I had many more patients, so I had to stay.

The first time I met him, he was in one of those casual brawls in the guild. It started with Natsu and Gray. Then, many more members joined in when they were trying to separate the two. He joined in the fun, but it was 15 people against him. Then Laxus Dreyar, my dad's grandson, struck everybody with lightning to stop them. He took the most damage since he was considered the most powerful wizard in Fairy Tail. The 15 other people just had a shock, but he was having a seizure and had many burn marks.

Who is he, you may I ask? It's the one-and-only Gildarts Clive, Fairy Tail's most powerful wizard. When I heard the commotion, I left the infirmary to see what was happening. I saw Wendy trying to heal the man, but it wasn't enough to fully heal him.

"You can stop now, sweetie. I got him," I tell Wendy.

"I can't. It won't let me. It's draining my energy."

"Breathe."

She started calming down and was able to stop healing him.

"I got him. Can someone help me take him into the infirmary?"

Then Gajeel Redfox carried Gildarts into the infirmary while I prepared for his wounds.

He was unconscious, so I took this time to treat his painful wounds. I put some antibiotic ointment on his burn marks and then wrapped his cuts. I had to remove his cloak to heal the rest of his injuries- woah. I thought to myself. He had very chiseled abs and muscular arms. His body was so defined-he's cute. Wait, what am I thinking? He's my patient.

"Are you just going to stare or heal me?" Gildarts spoke.

"What? Oh, sorry. I haven't seen wounds this big in a while."

"Aren't you a baby doctor or something?"

"Yes, but I was close to becoming a trauma surgeon. It wasn't until my 5th year that I realized neonatal and fetal surgery is for me."

"Okay, I don't know what that means, but good for you." He tried to move his prosthetic arm, but then he twitched. "Ouch."

"You okay?" I took a look at the prosthetic. It shocked me! "Oh, wow! I think your prosthetic took in the lightning. It's like a lightning rod now. Meaning, every time you punch, lightning will hit them!"

"You're joking."

"Nope, I'm serious. One punch, and they'll get minimally electrocuted. You can thank Laxus."

"No way. What's your name, doctor?"

"I'm Doctor Cassandra. You can call me Cass if you want."

"Okay, Dr. Cass. Thanks for helping me."

"No problem, but you should rest for a day. You still got those burn marks."

"Fine. You have to keep me entertained then."

"So, you're the almighty Gildarts?"

"Indeed, I am. And you're Angel's touch?"

"Is that what they call me? I'm only a baby doctor."