VIII

Yukino POV

Mirajane and Laxus made up with each other. They went on a second honeymoon to reconnect with each other. Mirajane would call for the wedding planning. My bridesmaids are Minerva, Lucy, and Mirajane, with Sorano as my maid of honor. Sting's groomsmen are Rogue, Rufus, Orga, and Laxus. Frosch is the flower child, and Lector is the ring bearer.

The wedding will be on December 31, X797. The day Sting and I started dating. The girls took me to wedding dress shopping.

First dress: No.

Second dress: No.

Third dress: No.

Fourth dress: No.

Fifth dress: No.

Sixth dress: No.

Seventh dress: Yes!

Seven is my lucky number. We planned everything for the wedding. We need to put them into action and also write the vows.

October 29, X797

Sting POV

"Hey, Yuki. Nine more weeks until the wedding."

"There sure is."

"We should write our vows."

"Oh, yeah! Let's do that!"

She gave me a pen and paper to write. I watched her writing a lot, and I had nothing. I could write I love her so much, but I tell her that every day. She continues writing. Oh my gosh, she's writing a whole paragraph! Why can't I write anything? I thought it'd be the other way around.

"Uh- We should probably write in different places. I'll be at the guild hall," I tell Yukino.

I called my groomsmen because I needed help.

"Hey man, I see someone has writer's block?" Rogue asked. The rest of the guys came over.

"I thought I had many words to express my love for Yukino. I'm not good at writing or with these kinds of things! Help me!"

"We got you, Sting," Rufus assured me.

"What'd you say for Mira, Laxus?"

"Well, I replied to her vows, but I turned my vows into a song because I had too much to say. It was my expression for the love I have for her, and a bit of our love story."

"Wow, that's beautiful. TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!" I begged.

"Surely Yukino doesn't know what she's writing, right?" Orga asked.

"You don't understand. I was watching her, and she was writing a whole essay! I have nothing!"

Yukino POV

I'm stumped. I don't know what to write. I was tapping my pen on the blank paper. Lucy, Mirajane, Sorano, and Minerva barged into my house.

"You needed help?" Lucy asked.

"PLEASE! I have no idea what to write! What did you say about your weddings?"

"For me and Natsu's second ceremony, I told him: I always had an attraction when you saved me from Bora, but I didn't think of you that way for a while. Going on all those jobs with you was my favorite memory. I loved every second I spent time with you and Happy. It hurt me when you would sacrifice yourself to save your friends. Your determination inspired me and my book. If it weren't for you and Happy, I wouldn't be where I am today. I didn't think I'd get married to my best friend, but here we are, getting married again."