Scars of the Heart | Rowen |

Wendy is an insecure girl. She's an intelligent and beautiful 15-year-old girl but doesn't think that. She would constantly get bullied by girls from her school because she was too fat, ugly, or a know-it-all. Who would ridicule a sweet teenage girl?

Romeo was a popular kid at Fairy Tail Academy. He loves his father, but he doesn't listen all the time. Romeo fights for what he thinks is correct, and that causes him to discover his true love. Who knew one round of Seven Minutes in Heaven could create something extraordinary?

A nasty brawl from the guild caused Gildarts Clive to be seriously wounded. Wendy tried to heal him with magic, but it wouldn't work. Her magic would be drained quickly for an unknown reason. Wendy graduated from Fairy Tail Academy early and joined a surgical internship at Fairy Tail Hospital with Cassandra Dreyar as her mentor. She would still get bullied at the hospital by her colleagues. Wendy would do everything to make herself look "prettier" or "skinnier" when there was no reason to do that. One mistake caused her whole life to turn. She pushed away anybody who tried to get close to her.

Romeo couldn't handle it anymore. Things ended between them, and they went along with their lives. After 15 years, they meet again. Some might say a second chance to love is true.

[Lemon parts]

Enjoy!