I

December 31, X793

Sting POV

"Hi, my name is Sting Eucliffe, and I'm the guild master of Sabertooth."

"You don't have to introduce yourself. It's just a photo shoot."

"I know- I'm just getting used to the title."

"Still? It's been a year."

"I just want to rub it in."

"Of course. Let's get this over with."

Pause. The person I'm talking to is Yukino Agria. I have been in love with her ever since she slapped me. When Sabertooth was about to give up, she gave me tough love when I needed it because she knew it wasn't like me to give up. That slap made me head over heels for her.

You may be wondering what this photo shoot is for. Sorcerer Weekly is doing a magazine for the guild masters of Fiore, and they needed a cover. So, they chose me! Of course, they did because all of the guild masters in Fiore are old. They needed a hot, young, and powerful guild master- which is me. Okay, you can continue now.

"Okay, we are almost done."

"What? I was just getting used to all the paparazzi."

"Shut up."

"Hey, why don't you two take some pictures together?" Minerva interrupts.

"What? No." Yukino says.

"Oh, come on. It'd be fun!"

"Fine. Only one."

"Where's the fun in that?"

Minerva pushed Yukino towards me. She gave Minerva an "I will kill you later" face. I laughed it off and continued posing. Sorano came in and suggested something absurd.

"You guys are so cute together!" She said. Minerva agreed.

"Why are they taking pictures together? I thought it was only for Sting."

"I thought it'd be cute if Yukino were in them."

Sorana gasped.

"OH MY GOSH. YOU GUYS SHOULD DATE!"

"WHAT!" Yukino and I shout.

"Not real dating- fake dating! It would be great publicity for Sabertooth."

"I don't see why not," I spoke.

"WHAT? How could you say that?" Yukino inquires.

"It's not like we're real dating. We can tell the public we're dating and occasionally go on dates. It would be good for Sabertooth."

"All in favor of Sting and Yukino, not fake date?" Sorano asks.

Only Yukino raises her hand.

"And all in favor of Sting and Yukino to fake date?"

Sorano, Minerva, and I lift our hands.

I smiled at Yukino.

"Sorry,"

"Ugh, fine. You owe me."

"Great! We need one picture of you guys kissing!" Sorano grinned.

"WHAT."

"It's just one kiss. I'll pay you." I offered.

"No need. Let's get this over with."

Yukino and I kissed long enough for the picture to be taken. It was a simple kiss on the lips, but it felt like an angel's touch. I enjoyed the five seconds of it. We broke apart.