I

February 14, X794

Cana POV

I can't wait for the Fairy Tail Masquerade Ball today because I can party! I have been drinking less alcohol lately ever since the incident with Mirajane. Tonight is going to be great. My date is me, myself, and I.

When I came to the guild, I immediately went to the bar. I asked the bartender for a martini and a shot of tequila to keep it classy. I downed five shots of tequila and took small sips of my martini. The booze already affected me since it's been a while since I last drank this much alcohol. I started heavily flirting with the bartender until someone came up to me.

"My oh my, Cana. You look exquisite. I think there's something wrong with my eyes: I can't take them off you." Lyon complimented.

"Are you trying to flirt with me? If so, then the British accent is making it work." I inquired.

"May I take you away so we can fool around?" He offered his hand in front of me.

"Sì, Bello."

I took his hand, and he took me outside to make out near a tree. I don't know why I agreed, but it felt nice.

"Let's take this farther," I suggested, and he nodded.

Lyon followed me to Fairy Hills, where I led him into my room. Luckily, the girls were still at the ball and couldn't catch us.

Lyon unzipped my dress while I took off his blazer and pants. He slammed me against my door and roughly kissed me. I played with his hair while he was playing with my tongue. I moaned when he started pecking on my neck and arms. He picked me up to lay me down on my bed.

"You seem like you want me. Why is that?" I questioned.

"I have been admiring you for a while. I tried to talk to you during the Grand Magic Games, but we were both busy trying to win. After your win at the Pandemonium, I was drawn to you."

"I'm flattered, but I thought you were into Juvia."

"Juvia is a captivating lady, but you make me feel something else. I feel safe with you even though I barely know you."

He then removed my bra and underwear to play with my breasts. He rubbed and sucked on my nipples. I flipped him over to make me on top. I yanked his boxers off to expose his member. The alcohol took over me, and I was somehow doing a sexy dance.

My body hovered over his, and I kissed wherever my lips were. I felt his hands on my ass and squeezed them as hard as he could. It turned red, and you could see his handprints on them. I went down to his member and started licking it. I got bored of it and eventually sucked on his erection which caused him to squirm.

Lyon placed his hand on my head and pulled it out. He pulled my head up to his to kiss me. He laid me flat on the bed and positioned himself inside me. I held my breath before he put himself inside me. I bit my lip before I was about to scream from the pain.

"Are you alright, my queen?" Lyon asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. I forgot how painful this part can be," I moaned. I covered my mouth in embarrassment when Lyon chuckled.

"So cute."

He kissed my pain away and moved his hips. We thrust into each other. I felt we were reaching our climax.

"More."

"Faster."

"Harder."

"Deeper."

"MORE LYON."

"I'M ABOUT TO CUM." We said to each other.

Then it came. We released into each other and started to relax. That was the best sex I have ever had. He knows his stuff. The booze is probably going to make me forget this tomorrow morning.