Smile | Bickslanna |

"Do you mean that?"

"No. I only said that to make you smile and make your eyes shine the way it does."

.

"I don't think you want to be with an odd man like me."

"Maybe I do..."

.

"You- and him?"

.

"Is it love or a sacrifice?"

.

"I was afraid to love her."

"You love her?"

.

"I don't care about what the people think! I want to be with you."

.

"LISANNA!"

Bickslow is an intriguing man. He wears a face mask and has flying spirits following him. Only the Thunder God Tribe knows. Lisanna is a sweet girl who used to be thought dead. She came back, and everyone was happy. She was interested in Natsu but knew he was in love with Lucy.

Their love was always there, but no one did anything about it. They began talking after a long night at the guild hall, where they were the last to leave. One job led to their relationship blooming. Everyone would say to Lisanna: "He's bad news," "He's weird," "He's scary," "I heard he murdered his parents," "He's so much older than you," or "You can do so much better than him." The two were total opposites of each other. No one supported them except for Mirajane.

Could the two's love for each other pass the disapproval from others? Are they true love? Is it worth being together?

[Lemon parts]

Enjoy!