IX

Mirajane POV

We're getting married. We're getting married. We're getting married. I told myself, pacing back and forth.

"Are you okay, amore?" Cana asked me.

"We're getting married. Laxus and I are getting married."

"Yes, I was there."

"Sorry, I still can't believe it."

"When's the wedding?"

"In about two months. Lisanna has been planning my wedding ever since I knew Laxus."

"The Strauss sisters being just like each other."

"I asked Lisanna to make it two months since that's when you'll be in your second trimester. I heard that it's usually the easiest out of the three. The pregnancy glow, bigger breasts." I giggled when I said that.

"Aw, thanks, Mira! Who will be your bridesmaids?'

"Lisanna. And I would like you to be my maid of honor."

"What? Me? Why not any of the other girls?"

"You've been with me with all my downfalls. And you're my best friend. Lisanna is already my wedding planner, and she's going crazy."

"I would be honored to be your maid of honor. Wait, am I supposed to make a big-sappy speech to the people?"

"No, you don't have to do that."

"Thank goodness."

"I'm so lucky to have you, Cana. I love you. Have you decided what you're going to do with the baby?"

"I think I'm going to have it. I might give it up for adoption. I don't think I have enough love for them if I kept them. Growing up without a dad was hard, and it was hard when my mom died. I can't do that to a child."

"I understand, but I think you have all the love for a kid. And talking to Lyon might help with things."

"I'll consider."

Laxus POV

"Congrats, man. You had the guts to propose to her." the Thunder Legion congratulated me.

"Thanks, guys."

"Did you decide who is going to be your groomsman?"

"No offense, but I would like Freed to be my best man and Bickslow as my groomsman. Evergreen, you can be the flower girl, whereas Elfman is the ring bearer. And thanks to you guys for always being there to support and protect me. I owe this to you guys."

"No problem, we made an oath to protect you."

"Also, Bickslow, please get your girl. She's starting to scare me with all the wedding planning."

"Nah, I'm good. It's cute how she's like this."

"Screw you."

Mirajane x Laxus Wedding Planner:

-September
-Music: Lyra
-Maid of Honor: Cana
-Bridesmaid: Lisanna
-Best man: Freed
-Groomsman: Bickslow
-Flower girl: Evergreen
-Ring bearer: Elfman
-Indoor wedding at the Kardia Cathedral

Laxus POV

Today is the day I marry the love of my life, Mirajane. After many years of misunderstandings and a miscarriage, we're finally tying the knot. I was cleaning myself up when Cana and Lisanna rushed into my room.

"LAXUS, WE NEED YOUR HELP. MIRAJANE IS FREAKING OUT. SHE WON'T CHANGE OR EVEN GET OUT OF HER BED." Lisanna yells at me. She then gestures at Cana to say something.