XI

Lucy POV

After a few months after the car accident. Natsu and I explained everything to Igneel. We reassured him that he was equal to his siblings. Natsu and I have been training him to control his dragon-slaying powers.

Natsu spent more time with Igneel lately. He told me he is his favorite child because he's like his dad, Igneel, the fire dragon. Of course, I love my children equally.

Thank Mavis that Lexi didn't get pregnant. Lexi and Igneel are dating. My family is happy, and so are Natsu and I.

Everything worked out. And I can't wait for what the kids from my generation do.

The end.

~~~

"Mom! You're going to be late!"

"I'm coming!"

I step out of my room and go outside.

"Alright, is everybody ready?"

"Yes, we are."

"Okay, say, Cheese!"

"Cheese!"

"Perfect! And congratulations on winning best novelist of the year Mrs. Dragneel-Heartfilia."

"Thank you very much!"

"May I ask how you were able to have seven kids?"

"Oh, well, that was all thanks to my husband. He was my motivation to keep going. Before the kids, he was always there for me. He always picked me up when I fell. I owed this to him. All the pregnancies had the misfortune to them during the process, but it all worked out in the end."

"That's a beautiful story Mrs. Dragneel-Heartfilia."

"Thank you. They're my world."

"I can tell. I loved your book, Two Hearts, One Destiny."

"I love that book too. It's our story."

The end.

(A/N: Sorry if this was a trashy ending. I didn't know how to end it.)

(Book cover of Lucy's book)