XI

Lyon POV

"Hey, Lyon. I heard what happened." Gray came up to me.

"Of how I can't have kids anymore?"

"Yeah...I'm sorry about that."

"You won."

"What?"

"You won. You beat me in everything. You're the better ice wizard, stable, a great father-"

"Woah, woah, woah. None of the things you said are true. We are both powerful. I met my true love before you did, and a great father. You and Cana are in love- nothing will stop you guys from having more kids."

"How's Juvia?"

"She's doing fine. This isn't her first time. We still don't know what to do with them. We were considering giving it up for adoption."

"How come? I thought you wanted a big family as well."

"I do, but we were supposed to take a trip. We cannot add a new member to the family. I love all my kids, and I love my unborn baby. Juvia and I wanted to take a break from having more kids and focus on the ones we already have. That was the purpose of our vacation. And we wanted more alone time."

"I think you already have enough of that."

"Shut up. You're getting another child either way. I promise."

"How far along is Juvia?"

"She's almost 26 weeks pregnant. I hope you can get more kids. You are one of the best dads I know."

"Thanks, man. That means a lot coming from you."

I came home happy that night. Cana was sleeping at our kitchen bar again, waiting for me. She's so cute.

"Ti amo così tanto mio Kai-Bear e la mia preziosa Alana. La mamma è sempre qui per voi due..."

I kissed her on the head and was about to carry her to the bedroom when she woke up.

"Lyon...?"

"Hey, love."

I picked Cana off her stool and kissed her face.

"Ooh, what was that for?"

"Just felt like it."

"Awh,"

"We could try tonight..." I say as I unbutton her shirt.

"I'm down." 

She pulls off my shirt, exposing my abs.

I carried her to our bedroom so our kids wouldn't wake up from us. I laid Cana down on the bed when she pulled the chain necklace I wore.

"Listen here, mister. I want you to do me so hard that I can't walk tomorrow."

"Yes, ma'am."

This was our first time having sex in two years- things are bound to get crazy. I took off her jeans while she did the same. We kissed every centimeter of our bodies until we fell onto the floor. We didn't care, so we continued. I moved her hair away from her chest because it was covering the area I was targeting. I slowly remove her bra and underwear, leaving her naked on the floor.

"I'll be right back," I say, and head to the closet.

"Where are you going?"

I come back with handcuffs with me. I hooked her wrists to the corner of the bed so that she would stay in her place.

"What are these for?"

"These guys are here so that you stay in your place. I want to show you what you missed these past two years."