XI

February 2, X798

Sting POV

It was a long Wednesday. There were meetings all day when I wanted to go home to my wife and son. It was 11:30 pm when I came home. I went into Weiss' room to say goodnight.

"Goodnight, Tiger," I whispered and kissed his head. I was about to leave his bedroom.

"Dada?"

"Yes?"

"Sister!"

"You want a sister?"

"Sister!"

"I'll try my best, son."

"Thank you!"

"Night, Tiger."

"Night, night."

I closed his door and went to my and Yukino's room.

"Hey, love," She says from her magazine.

"Hey, Yuki,"

I take off my shirt and lay down on our bed.

"You will not believe what Weiss asked me."

"What?"

"He said he wants a sister."

"Oh, did he?"

"We should give him what he wants..."

"Now?"

"When else?"

I lift off her shirt, exposing her breasts. I kissed her passionately while rubbing her thighs. I moved to her neck. She let out sweet moans.

"This is only the beginning, Yuki..."

"Bring it on,"

I smirked at her and continued. My fingertips were at the tip of her thighs. They were near her clit. I kissed the side of her face near her eyes. I removed her shorts and mine then stuck a finger up her opening. I buss her waist while moving my fingers.

"Mmm..." She moaned.

I took my fingers out and got my member ready. I inserted myself into her opening. She was tensed while doing that, so I kissed her collarbone, shoulder, crock of her elbow, and armpits. She began feeling pleasure instead of pain. I pounded into her. Each one conveys harder, faster, and more resonant. She did the same, which caused me to get to my climax quickly.

"I'm about to cum-"

"Mmm, me too..."

We released together. I was about to go for another round when I realized she was asleep.

"You're too cute, Yuki. I love you."

"Love you too..." She mumbled.

I kissed her head and went to bed.

"Oh, I'm already pregnant."

"What?"

"You already did the deed! I'm five weeks pregnant."

"For real?"

"Mhm!"

"Oh my god! We're having another baby?"

"We're having another baby!"

Narrator POV

Sting has been taking more responsibility for being the Sabertooth guild master. Rogue has been focusing on his marriage and family, and he couldn't do the paperwork. Makarov would give Sting classes on how to be a successful guild master. A master whom everyone loves and is responsible for their guild.

Yukino is now the Sabertooth advisor. She would help out with Sting with the guild. She has been training as a celestial wizard and evolved. She discovered there were many other different types of keys and also made some herself.

Sting and Yukino have been raising Weiss as a thunder dragon-slayer. Their daughter was born on August 30, X798. Her name is Holly Agria-Eucliffe and will be a shapeshifter.

The Agria-Eucliffe family is living their life perfectly. A fake relationship leads to a beautiful marriage and family.

I'm not crying- you are.

Please stop crying.

You're crying. Okay, I'm crying.

The end.