II

Mirajane POV

Laxus faced the guild door, just as I expected, and he walked towards the door. I thought he would exit, but instead, he locked it. He turned around and walked back toward me. We stared at each other for a minute, when suddenly he held my face and smashed his lips on mine. I kissed him back in lust. We broke up apart so that he could pick me up at the counter from the bar.

"No feelings?" Laxus asked while planting kisses on my neck.

"No feelings," I affirmed.

"Just the sex?"

"Just the sex, or sex buddies, if you want to call it that." Laxus chuckles. He was about to pull my dress off when I stopped him. "Wait, not here. Not n-" I moan loudly. I cover my mouth with my hand in embarrassment.

"What was that? I couldn't figure out what you were trying to say." He smirked.

"We don't have to do this right now. It's just a thing we do from time to time."

"Well, I'm going on a job for about a month, and I don't think you'll be able to survive without me for that long."

"Why don't I come with you?" I offer.

"Well, I don't think you'll be able to handle this."

I slap his back. "What do you mean! Of course, I can handle the job."

"No, not the job. I'm saying you can't handle this-"

I moan loudly. I didn't realize Laxus removed my underwear until he stuck a finger up my clit. He's right, I can't handle this, but that's what I want. This is what I missed. He took off my dress after I unbuttoned his purple blouse, leaving me with just my bra and him shirtless. Then he unclipped my bra and leaned me on the counter where I lay down. I was fully naked, Laxus staring at my breasts.

"God, you're so beautiful," Laxus says, mesmerized, then rubbed my breasts until he began sucking on my left boob.

I thought it was unfair being the only one naked, so I pushed Laxus off of me to reverse positions. Now, he's lying on the counter while I do my thing. I unbuckled his belt and took his pants off. I can see a rock-hard member sticking out of his boxers, waiting for it to be released. I take off his boxers and see his massive erection.

"Hurry up, Mirajane. I'm getting impatient." notified Laxus.

He called me Mirajane, not Mira. That's how I knew he was getting serious. I began massaging his member with both my hands, then I put it in my mouth and started sucking on it. I slowly engulfed it until Laxus topped his hand on my head and pushed it to fit his whole member. I thought I was about to choke, but I liked it. I suck at it very hard while stroking his inner thighs.

Now, Laxus starts moaning loudly. "Oh, Mirajane. Keep going."

He said- I do. I continued what I was doing, but I sucked his erection harder and harder until Laxus pulled out and kissed me. He holds me by the waist, pushing us closer while I grab his neck to deepen the kiss. We fight for dominance, but I let him win, so he explores the insides of my mouth. He then starts kissing down my neck, to my stomach, and down to my thigh.

"You ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

Laxus nods and rotates me to the long side of the counter. He then shoves his member into my vagina. I silently scream in discomfort while I dig my nails into his back. I don't know how the bar didn't break with all the pressure on it, some strong wood. A few long seconds passed until I felt pleasure and satisfaction and moved my hips to let Laxus know he could start pushing. He then starts thrusting slowly, in and out of me. I groan with each thrust he does. It wasn't enough.