Chapter 131

"Uncle policeman, believe me! I really didn't illegally detain wild animals! Look at his hair, he is a mutated dog! I just picked it up last night! You must believe me! I am really innocent !"

  At this time, Song Changan was sitting opposite the two policemen, trying to explain his behavior, and explain where the "mutated black dog" in his family came from.

  Because of his good cooperation attitude, Song Changan was not pushed to the ground by the police uncle after he opened the door, but was only taken back to the police station according to the normal procedure. In addition, he was also cute and cute, so he didn't make things difficult for him.

  Song Changan is in danger now. He never imagined that the day after returning to the earth, he would walk out of the house and walk into the police station in this way. He also never thought that when he and Arnold meet again in the future, it might be in the zoo. .

  Arnold has already been taken away by the forestry department, saying that he will be sent for a physical examination first, and it remains to be seen what kind of animal it is.

  To be honest, Arnold's appearance is indeed extremely weird on earth. After all, this is a suspected existence of a little black panther, not a porcupine or a hedgehog. Who would have thought that he would still have a hand?

  At first, the little policeman who went up to arrest him thought his hair was shiny and his hair was so cute. In addition, Arnold was vigilant and posed a threat to him at the time, so the little brother avoided it. His teeth were broken, and when he hugged him quickly and wanted to grab him, he withdrew his hand tremblingly, and when he opened his palm again, it was densely covered with blood spots.

  At that time, everyone including Song Changan was stunned.

  Seeing several police officers slowly approaching Arnold in a circle, and trying to appease him, Song Changan seemed to be watching a farce.

  Arnold is not stupid. Although he is small and has low combat effectiveness, he can't hold back others from daring to hurt him. No one can catch him by jumping up and down, and he keeps running towards Song Chang'an.

  In the end, Song Chang'an, who was standing obediently by the door, understood Arnold's worry, asked him to stop, and obediently followed the people from the Forestry Bureau.

  People from the Forestry Bureau and the police station turned their heads and saw the clever little black panther wagging its tail and walking away by itself after spending so much effort and failing to coax the little black panther into the cage. They got into the iron cage and lay down on the ground. When they were still sluggish, they even moved their paws and pulled the door shut to show their cooperation.

  Everyone: "..."

  It is precisely because the little black panther listens too much to Song Changan, and the police are very suspicious of Song Changan's claim that "it was picked up yesterday".

  The two policemen sitting in front of him blushed when they saw this clean young man. Just looking at his performance, he was really innocent, but there was still a process to go, and everything had to be evidenced.

  Taking a deep breath, Song Changan tried his best to find evidence to prove his innocence. He had to go out early to find Arnold.

  "At 11:30 last night, I went to the lobster shop at the east gate of the community to buy food. When I came back, I picked it up at the flower bed of the community. There is a camera next to it. You can check it and you will know what I am talking about. I don't know." Song Changan was quite thankful that he went back to check last night, otherwise he might have found an excuse so quickly.