Chapter 50

No sooner had he walked out the door than Quick was forced into a fight with Colin.

    With no regard for Quick's face, Colin pressed his head and kicked him again: "I entrusted this task to you, and this is how you treat my trust? You know what to eat when you eat it, every day It's no wonder Chang'an doesn't like you by stealing Chang'an's food!"

    Quick, who thought he was wronged and failed to start the topic, was instantly swept away by anger when he heard that he said that he was hated by Chang'an: "Nonsense, Chang'an obviously loves you the most. He likes me! In his eyes, you are no match for me!" Quick,

    whose head was pressed down, stretched out his little finger while resisting, expressing his affirmation of Colin's status.

    So the two distinguished doctors started to fight from the corridor until they hit the kitchen. None of the staff next to them dared to go up to fight. The experience and lessons of the seniors are vivid. Individuals band together for a fight.

    The smell of boiled corn in the kitchen seemed to be still lingering, and it hadn't dissipated for a long time. A group of people were sitting or squatting boredly waiting for Quake and the others to come out.

    There are still many boxes piled up in the corner next to it, which contain nutrient solutions of various flavors. Several boxes have been opened, and some people put them on the shelf not long ago, but no one cares about them now.

    Dozens of cleaned corn have been stripped of the wrapped leaves and whiskers, and are placed on the table, ready to be cooked.

    "Dr. Quick is here! Get out of the pot!"

    Before the wrestling Quick and Colin entered, the person who saw his breastplate first shouted, and then the person sitting on the ground stood up like lightning, ?? After the sound of plopping into the water, all the corn was thrown into the pot. The temperature began to rise, and a few small bubbles appeared in the water.

    Quick and Colin coughed twice when they heard the voice, and finally let go of the hands that restrained each other, and walked into the kitchen.

    Quick: "Don't eat it if you have the ability!"

    Colin glanced at him and said, "I'm not like the food you scourge the cubs every day. It's just a rare meal." The two

    looked at each other, turned their heads away from each other, and only stared at the pots in front of them.

    Because of the identities of the two doctors, even when waiting for the corn, there are stools to sit on. Others either squat directly next to the table or sit on the ground. When a group of people listen to the water bubbling in the pot, their hearts start to stir stand up.

    The aroma of one corn is limited, but when the aroma of so many corns comes out at the same time, no one can't help sniffling crazily. Quake's stool has moved forward for a long distance at some point.

    Colin didn't bother to do such a small gesture, but the corn was so fragrant, he felt that Quick would definitely trip him up, so he stood up generously and moved the stool directly to Quick's side. Put it in the same position as him.

    Quick: "..."

    Time passed by slowly, the aroma of corn became more and more intense, and the kitchen was flooded with white mist, like a fairyland on earth, the fairyland was so far away that even the people next to it couldn't see clearly, but No one was willing to open the vent, and a group of people were intoxicated in this sweet mist and couldn't extricate themselves.