Chapter 83

Putting the optical brain on the wrist, the rings on both sides automatically combined together, Song Changan looked at it curiously. Places come together.

    When Quick gave him the optical computer before, he thought about taking him there to play, but Song Changan gave up after looking at the densely written instruction manual that came with the optical computer, except for the most clear words. Chang'an couldn't even understand it.

    Of course, did those two words mean that he didn't know.

    At that time, Song Changan, who was tempted by delicious food and gave up, could only grope for himself now. As for the choice of asking Arnold, Song Changan gave up directly. He would definitely find something to fool him, so he would not give him this chance.

    Song Changan closed his eyes, a light flashed on the white bracelet, and his vision changed from pitch black to white.

    He appeared in a hall. He was wearing the clothes he had worn before. He touched his cheek. Everything felt similar to what he had imagined, but it felt different.

    "Chang'an, welcome to connect to the Star Network."

    At the same time, a gentle female voice appeared in Song Chang'an's ears, reminding him to connect to the Star Network for the first time and make some basic settings, according to his needs Make a selection.

    Every time the voice said a word, a new panel appeared in front of Song Changan, allowing him to make choices or adjust the value, ?? Pain, sensitivity, external reminders, Song Changan's head listened to each other. big.

    Isn't Xingwang a surfer?? Why do you need to adjust the pain?? He doesn't want to fight at all.

    But soon, Song Changan was in a hurry, and light screens appeared one by one. He couldn't remember the order in which the female voice spoke before. Looking at the densely packed light screens in front of him, he couldn't tell what was What.

    He couldn't understand the above words at all, the only thing he could understand was probably the two options at the bottom that should represent [Yes] and [No].

    Song Changan looked around in a daze, his whole body was full of the ignorance of a countryman who went to the city.

    Song Changan, who came from the countryside, pressed it a few times subconsciously based on his feeling, but he didn't know where he touched it, and even the female voice that reminded him disappeared.

    Looking at the dense light screen in front of him, Song Changan: "..."

He couldn't get out, and he didn't know what to do next. Song Changan had already reached the edge of the circular square, and was completely caught in a dilemma. ,

    If I knew it earlier, I wouldn't bother to learn characters from Arnold, and I wouldn't understand everything at this time.

    Song Changan wandered around in a daze for a long time, and finally realized that it was too whimsical for him to find clues about Zerg. He even fantasized about the scene where Arnold came back to find him not there, and finally found him in the toilet.

    Song Chang'an: It's very difficult, very difficult, and all of this should be Arnold's fault...

    Squatting there for a long time, Song Changan has already done a good job of embarrassing his heart and is no longer embarrassed. By the way, he has thought about what to do when Arnold finds him It was only when he said that it seemed that all this was an accident that he suddenly heard a few prompts.

    "Three, two, one, you have successfully connected to the star network, I wish you a happy life."

    The female voice that had disappeared for a long time reappeared, perhaps because Song Changan was stuck in the basic setting interface for too long, and sent him directly to the network according to the initial setting. Into the star network.