Chapter 24

In the boundless silence, the cub finally came back to his senses and turned his head slightly to look at Arnold who was supporting him.

    The four eyes met, and the two were silent.

    Song Changan moved his feet unconsciously. He was like a patient lying on the bed with a broken bone at the moment. The only difference was that the patient was hanging on his legs, while he was hanging on his head.

    Song Chang'an: "..."

    He looked at the hat straps extending from both sides of his cheeks, the other two ends were firmly connected to the brim of the hat, and the top of the hat was hanging on the protruding twig so long , the little pink flower collapsed on it and might fall off at any time.

    Song Changan snorted, trying to ease the embarrassment.

    But maybe it's been long enough, or maybe his two little ears don't have the ability to hook things at all, the hat tie hanging on his head finally started to shake, and it scratched his ears in an instant,... Bounce back.

    The twig hung the hat and dangled around, and the hat straps danced up and down. Song Changan fell back and fell into Arnold's hands. Before he could react, the pink flower on the hat finally It fell off,?? Coincidentally, it fell directly on his chubby belly.

    Song Chang'an: "..."

    Arnold: "..."

    After a while, the bewildered little cub turned over with tears in his eyes, plunged into Arnold's palm, and lay down in a ball ,??I wish no one could see him,??Even the small dusty pink ears were wrinkled and softly stuck to the top of the head,??A look of being isolated from the world.

    Thinking back on the effort he had put in to get into the hole before, how hard he worked then is how embarrassing it is now.

    Because of Arnold's compliments, he actually likes this hat, who doesn't like to hear people's compliments?

    Obviously, when walking, I always pay attention to whether the hat will be crooked, but when I want to enter the cave, I don't even think that I am not only naked but have a whole body of hair, and I have a hat that is enough to hang at the entrance of the cave, and I even feel that I can't climb in. I didn't even think about the hat when I picked it up, but insisted on squeezing it in.

    Song Changan thought that he had never done such a stupid thing in his age.

    The most important thing is that he knows that Arnold is not the only one around him, but many people are more likely to be watching his live broadcast, which means that his embarrassment has been seen by many people.

    Song Changan tightened his grip again, not daring to show his face. This was the first time he so desperately hoped that everything would be fine if the live broadcast didn't start. Anyway, only Arnold would not laugh at him if he was around.

    But reason told him that this was impossible. Song Changan moved his foot like he was dying, and soon stepped on something soft, which was different from the warm feeling of Arnold's palm. He subconsciously recognized that It was the little pink flower that hit his belly just now.

    Song Changan was crying, pretending that he didn't feel anything and kicked him away, as if this would make him feel better.

    Facing the cub who pretended to be dead and refused to face the reality, Arnold frowned slightly. He stretched out his hand and gently stroked the cub's back, hoping to free him from that intense emotion. After all, he was so bored. And worry about the cubs being uncomfortable.