Chapter 8

Song Chang'an used to not have much love for carrots, but he didn't reject them. He would eat them whenever he saw them, and he wouldn't deliberately think of them to buy them. But now he loves this carrot in his arms very much, and feels like he has never eaten it before. Carrots that are so sweet and delicious.

  But his stomach was really not up to snuff. Seeing that there were still three complete pieces of carrots in front of him, and the one in his arms had only eaten less than a third, he was actually full.

  After staring at the carrot for a few moments, Song Changan looked at his stomach again. What should I do if I feel a little unwilling to end this way?

  He took another bite viciously, holding the carrot half in his mouth and taking a bite from time to time. When Song Changan was thinking about what to do, his mouth moved subconsciously, and before he could react, the carrot in his mouth I went to a strange place.

  His cheeks puffed up.

  Song Changan: "..." He even forgot that there are two huge pouches in his mouth that can hold things.

  He struggled to bite the carrot into large pieces and stuffed them into the pouch on his side, and soon the left side of his cheek bulged.

  Only a few pieces were stuffed, and Song Changan was stunned again.

  Golden Bear likes to hide the food in the pouch, and then find a place where there is no one to store it and spit out the food in his mouth to enjoy slowly, but he is different.

  It's okay to let him hide food like a real golden bear, but he really can't do it after spitting it out and eating it.

  Thinking of this belatedly, Song Changan stared blankly at the carrot in his arms, and suddenly lost his appetite.

  Throwing down the carrot pieces with a thud, Song Changan stretched out his small paws and pushed his cheeks, ready to spit out those carrot pieces.

  However, just as he pushed, he saw a hand with slender knuckles land beside him, knocking on the edge of the bowl, he glanced in the direction of the sound, and stretched out the hand slowly approaching him , stuck to his feet and stretched out under his buttocks, and slowly lifted him up.

  As soon as Song Changan looked up, he saw Arnold's face. At this time, the other person's face was full of worry. He carefully touched his cheek with his fingertips, and he could clearly feel the hard lump underneath through a thin layer of skin.

  Arnold: "Chang'an, what's wrong with this? Does it hurt?"

  Quick and the others also approached worriedly, not knowing why the little cub was like this

  "..."

  They couldn't understand the explanation anyway, Song Changan squatted into Arnold's palm, and began to push his cheek again.

  So, under the gaze of everyone, pieces of carrots fell out of the cub's mouth one after another. Arnold and Quick, who were close, could clearly see the small opening on the side of the cub after it opened its mouth. hide inside.

  Arnold reached out and touched the cub's cheek again, and exclaimed: "It's a magical structure."

  After experiencing the feeling of freedom, Song Changan would never be satisfied with just staying in the cub's palm. Yearning for freedom of the soul!

  So, after Arnold left several pieces of carrots stained with his saliva in Arnold's palm, Song Changan turned around and lay on the edge of his fingers to look down tentatively.