Chapter 26

After a sudden thought popped up in his heart, Song Changan couldn't hold it back anymore.

    Because he ate and slept all day long, he didn't know how long he had been here. Just thinking about it, he felt that the time was too long, and he felt sorry for himself if he didn't go out.

    Song Changan scratched his chin, looking around furtively, hoping to find out where the recording equipment for his live broadcast was.

    It's a pity that he is still a little blind man. Let alone humans and animals at a distance of two meters, being able to see a little shadow is considered a talent, but he is not such a special case.

    Turning around in a circle, Song Changan, who had no gain, moved his body, and sat back with his chin propped up. His small arms pressed two small dents on his belly.

    Can't find a clue at all, Song Changan fell into confusion.

    The cub's pink-gray ears are attached to the top of the head, tilted up and trembling from time to time, the thin one is covered with very fine fluff, and it is also brightly illuminated by the light.

    I have to say that the place he lives in is really too big. Song Changan hasn't gone out for a long time, and he didn't finish exploring the "territory" for the first time, so he was tired when he came back , he was lazy and didn't want to move, so he forgot about it.

    Realizing the mistake he made, Song Changan patted his thigh and couldn't help sighing. If he had figured out the layout of this place earlier, why would he worry about not being able to find the exit?

    He didn't have to go out with Arnold either, but just wanted to go outside and see things he hadn't seen before. As for the large area he hadn't explored, he subconsciously ignored it.

    At this time, thinking of Arnold who rejected him so firmly, Song Changan puffed his cheeks and felt unhappy. There is no fun around here, it is not fun at all!

    Song Changan: I just want to go out! what to do! Can you lock me up?

    Song Changan, who forcibly persuaded himself, sighed for a while, and suddenly thought of one thing - Arnold and Quick came from the same direction every time they came.

    Thinking of this, Song Changan jumped up from the spot and ran all the way back to his rice bowl in his small courtyard. He recalled his lying posture in the past, and successfully found the direction they came from by comparing the position of the gate of the courtyard.

    Jumping out of the bowl full of energy, Song Changan ran out of the yard and headed straight in that direction, running fast with his short legs, and he ran a large part of it in an instant.

    [What does Chang'an Zai Zai want to do! The little eyes rolled around, as if he was planning some bad idea hahahahaha! 】

    【Why does Zai Zai, who usually spends his activities in this area, suddenly remember that he is going out? 】

    【Hahahaha, do you think Zaizai wants to find Major General Arnold! 】

    【I thought so too, but why did Little Changan go back? 】

    Song Changan ran out with small steps, but soon stopped with another brake, looked around, he couldn't see the edge at all, but judging from his previous memory of exploring the site, the whole area should be large Really, he probably won't be able to find the exit in a short time.

    He thought for a while, turned around and ran back.

    So amid the doubts of countless people, the fluffy cub ran all the way back to the yard.