Chapter 95

During the journey of just a few days, Song Chang'an became much haggard.

    Although drinking the nutrient solution,...but he didn't lose weight, but there was an empty, lonely and cold breath all over his body, as if he had lost hope in life.

    For the past two days, Song Changan, who couldn't eat well and didn't sleep well, stayed on the bed all day long. When Arnold went out, he didn't want to follow him, so he just lay in the middle of the big bed, turning himself over from time to time to breathe. Is wasting life in lonely time.

    Originally, he would go out with Arnold, and get to know Arnold's comrades by the way. Those people liked him very much, they played with him, and couldn't help but want to touch him. Only him Only when he took the initiative, those big bosses who were thinking about the little golden bear had a chance to meet him.

    But now, because Song Changan refused to go out, Arnold was the only person who could see him on the entire spaceship.

    In fact, he was not so depressed in the first two days.

    Ever since Arnold helped him pour the nutrient solution into the bottle, Song Changan has been really comfortable for a while because of that little psychological effect. He puts his sleep and exercise to the extreme. Go to sleep, time flies by with a reasonable combination.

    Arnold brought him four different rollers with different colors, different sizes, and engraved with different patterns, so that when he runs, there are different scenery around him, and he will never get bored.

    While sleeping, Song Changan hugged his feeding bottle, smelling the vague milk fragrance and fell asleep, sleeping soundly, and could snore with the little corn flavor for a long time with this small bottle.

    For a while, Song Changan also relied on this method to pass the time, and his small life was even more fulfilling than Arnold's.

    But the good times don't last long, and accidents always happen.

    On the third afternoon on the spacecraft, when he was only halfway to the destination, Song Changan broke his feeding bottle while he was sleeping.

    Obviously the floor has already been covered with carpet, but the little baby bottle that was facing Song Changan's all hopes was still broken, broken into several pieces, and it was still the kind that couldn't be put back together.

    Song Changan didn't notice it immediately, but he always felt that something was missing when he fell asleep. When he got up, he realized that his bottle was gone.

    No one knows how the little golden-haired bear sleeping in the middle of the bed got his bottle on the floor. The little golden-haired bear who was sitting on the edge of the bed blankly looking down did not know how, nor did Arnold who opened the door and looked at him. Know.

    In short, because the edges of the bottle fragments were too sharp, Song Changan could only say goodbye to his feeding bottle, and watched Arnold mercilessly take the fragments out.

    Song Changan: My lifeblood is gone.

    When he collapsed on the bed, Arnold came back again, holding a small transparent ring in his hand, Song Changan looked at it for a while, and recognized that it was the circle around the mouth of his feeding bottle.

    Because the mouth of the bottle was still intact, Arnold rounded it up for him, put it around his neck, and asked him to take this as a little comfort. No matter what, his little bottle would always be by his side to accompany him.