Chapter 12

Song Changan was wronged.

    Originally, he was actually a relatively restrained person. Although he always stayed at home, he kept his weight perfectly. In other words, he didn't have such a big desire for food at that time.

    Now he has quickly adapted to the life of becoming a golden silk bear. Even though it is much more boring than when he was a human, because he sleeps a lot, there seems to be nothing wrong with it.

    There are no worries in life, and it is easy to grow meat naturally.

    Now his little head is full of eating, sleeping, and eating. His desire for food is infinite, and it is natural for him to be fat.

    He listened to Arnold's words and obediently ran the wheel to lose weight, but when he got home, he found that all his food reserves had been taken away in one pot. Song Changan, who was tired and hungry, was so sad that he overturned his job on the spot.

    There were only two grains left in the bowl and rolled away. Song Changan, who stood there awkwardly for a while, ran out to pick them up again with tears in his eyes, wiped them on his body, and stuffed them carefully into his mouth.

    The last two are gone, don't let them go to waste.

    Song Changan burst into tears and couldn't help but look at Arnold, hoping that the man who took care of him the most on weekdays would change his mind.

    It's just that the size of the cub has grown horizontally. Even though he looked at them with tears in his eyes, Quick and others discussed it and decided to let Arnold be the villain. Anyway, they were not the ones who were angry with the cub.

    Arnold, who was worried about the cub's health, didn't resist at all. He hardened his heart against the cub's tears and didn't give him an extra grain.

    Therefore, knowing that Arnold was doing it for his own good, Song Changan was still extremely wronged. He was so wronged that he pouted his buttocks, and retreated into the hut with his back facing Arnold, leaving only half of his fluffy buttocks exposed outside the door.

    Arnold: "..." What should I do if I make the cub angry? Waiting online, very urgent.

    He looked at the little pink tail of the little cub, and squeezed it lightly. Song Changan jumped and crawled inside, avoiding his hand and ignoring him.

    Arnold: "Chang'an, don't be angry, okay, we'll prepare delicious food for you when you lose weight."

    Song Chang'an twisted his big buttocks and took another step into the house, moaning: "We'll eat when the time comes. I'm starving to death, what else is there to eat!"

    Hearing the cub whimpering and whimpering in the house, Arnold knew he was angry, so he could only continue to squat aside and say good things to him.

    It was about Song Changan's body, Arnold said every word was reasonable, the more Song Changan listened, the more he couldn't refute, but his hungry stomach kept singing against his will.

    Song Changan finally couldn't hold it back, turned his head and stretched out his paw to pat Arnold, no matter what, let the cute little golden silk bear starve, this is the biggest original sin.

    Seeing the cub staring at him angrily, with a small paw on his side ready to pat his outstretched finger, Arnold couldn't help smiling, and stretched out his finger to let him vent his anger.

    Song Changan Wuying, who thought he was provoked, had no effect. Arnold still touched his chin lightly. Although it was very comfortable to touch him, he was angry. How could he be easily cursed?