Chapter 18

Because the cub's performance after waking up was the same as in the past, and the strange eating and running appearance did not appear again yesterday, so Quick did not take him for a physical examination immediately, but just observed his actions closely.

    And Arnold, who heard the news, also rushed back to the scientific research institute after dealing with the injury, and went to the cub after he came out of the disinfection room.

    When Arnold came, Song Changan was taking a bath in the hot spring.

    Yes, take a bath.

    Since he was so happy to swim and catch fish in the small lake before, Arnold and the others were not worried that he would have an accident in the water, the only thing they were afraid of was that he would catch cold with his wet hair, so they were at the small lake again An artificial hot spring was specially opened up for him on the Internet, and the temperature was kept at a constant temperature for 24 hours.

    There is also a warm air room next to it, allowing him to dry quickly after taking a bath, and when he comes out, he will be a fluffy and cute cub again.

    After eating fish once, Song Chang'an lost interest in those small silver fishes that were neither good nor bad, so he never went down that lake once, and all his love was given to the small hot spring next to it.

    The area of ​​the hot spring is not large, the diameter is estimated to be half as long as an adult's arm, and bubbles keep coming up from the bottom, soaking in it can't even sink.

    Song Changan puffed out two breaths in his cheek pouches, his cheeks were round, and only his head was left floating on the water, his small body was floating around in the small hot spring with the force of the air bubbles in the water, and he stretched out his paws from time to time He scooped up some water and patted it on his face, leaving only his ears pricked up, and his eyes closed comfortably the whole time.

    As soon as Arnold came, he heard the voice, quickly wiped his eyes and opened it, and sure enough, he saw his familiar figure.

    Only this time, what he saw was not Arnold who was wearing civilian clothes in the past. Because he was eager to see the cubs, Arnold didn't have time to change his military uniform today.

    He is tall and tall, and the dark blue military uniform wraps his body tightly, buttoned all the way to the top, with gold trim on the neckline and cuffs, and a golden coat of arms on his left shoulder and chest. He squats down beside Song Changan, able to It is easy to see the black gems hanging from the golden belt around the waist, and the cold aura that belongs to soldiers is undoubtedly revealed.

    He didn't even take off his hat, the shadow cast by the brim of the hat shrouded his face, and Song Changan could only see his chin when he looked up.

    Arnold's dark eyes stared at him, Song Changan didn't know why he was inexplicably nervous. The sense of crisis disappeared without a trace.

    The consequence of the sudden relaxation was that Song Changan could no longer hold back the breath in his mouth, exhaled "Puff puff" from his small mouth, and his whole body floated backwards until he hit the shore, after exhaling the breath, he sank completely .

    Before Arnold could fish him out, Song Changan had already crawled out from the shore, this time his whole body was really wet.

    Song Changan shook his body and ran into the warm air room. First, he rolled wildly on the soft cushions on the floor. After drying off most of the water, he stretched out his paws and pressed the button on one side, and sat obediently in the middle and waited. The warm wind blowing from all directions dries his hair dry.