Chapter 88

There was a dead silence nearby, no one spoke, only the sound of gurgling water in a few pots behind him.

    Song Changan felt anxious for a moment, not knowing if he had said something wrong, he hid behind Arnold again, watching Arnold's reaction anxiously.

    When he heard Chang'an's voice, Arnold himself was stunned for a moment, feeling the hairy head attached to his back. Arnold smiled helplessly, grabbed his arm and pulled it out: "Changan, This is my grandfather, your name is..."

    Admiral Warner walked quickly to Song Changan, grabbed his hand, and interrupted Arnold: "Changan, right? Just follow this kid and call me grandfather That's enough. I've always heard people say how cute Chang'an is, I'm really free to come here today. Come, this is a greeting gift for Chang'an."

At this time, Admiral Warner didn't have the flustering feeling when we first met Song Changan thought it was his illusion. Before Song Changan had time to react, a blue bracelet was put on his hand, and it closed with a click.

    This speed really doesn't seem like what this old man should do, but because the other party is Arnold's grandfather, Song Changan's unexplained tension completely filled his head.

    Song Changan: "Grandfather, what is this?"

    His voice was soft, with a little nervousness that could easily be felt, but it sounded completely devoid of the feeling of the most favored little bully in normal times. Ke's neck twitched, and a little anger rose up.

    Admiral Warner glanced at Arnold, and said to Chang'an with a smile: "This is something that allows Chang'an to protect himself. It can release three currents when it is fully charged, and anyone who comes can knock him down. If Arnold bullies you, you can shock him. Let him recharge it for you when you are done."

    Song Changan: "..."

    Arnold: "..."

    Take this thing to shock Arnold, and let him take it to recharge himself when he wakes up, for the next time Preparing to be electrocuted sounds cruel, but he likes it.

    If Arnold dare not take him away, he will electrocute him!

    Song Changan showed a big and sweet smile at Admiral Warner: "Thank you, grandfather! Come and eat shrimp! Eat shrimp! It's delicious!"

    Arnold, who was going to be electrocuted anyway, was thrown on the spot with a speechless face. I don't understand how my respected grandfather started digging holes for himself.

    On the other side, Quick, who held back for a while and didn't plan to hold back any longer, was ready to go up and fight Warner. Everyone is an old man, so why did you give Chang'an soup as soon as you came, and pay back your grandfather? Where did he come from and where did he go! He didn't eat the shrimp!

    Colin hugged Quick from behind, and tried to persuade him: "Calm down, Quick, we two won't get into trouble if we fight, but don't you see who he is? If you rush up now, you will die." I don't want to collect the corpse of your old friend for hundreds of years!"

    "Think about Chang'an!"

    Quick slowly calmed down, and turned to look at Colin behind him: "I understand, don't worry."

    Colin nodded in satisfaction. head.

    Quick: "I'll eat up that shrimp in a while, and I won't keep the old man at all."

    Colin: "...?" Something seems wrong.

    Because of the wristband, Song Changan's favorability for Admiral Warner soared, and he pulled him and ran to the pot: "Grandfather, let's eat this later, it's delicious!"