Chapter 55

Song Changan was a little embarrassed. After all, the six pairs of plush panties he had secretly hidden would be exposed in front of Arnold soon. Such things would still make people feel ashamed.

    So he avoided Arnold's sight, just reached out and patted the bedside table, telling him he hid things here.

    Looking at Chang An's movements, Arnold couldn't maintain the expression on his face anymore. He hesitated for a while, and then slowly said: "Chang An, have you hidden all your things in this drawer?" Song Changan was a little

    puzzled Glancing at him, this bedside table only has one drawer, and the bottom is empty. If not in this drawer, where should I put it? Arnold's question is still a bit strange.

    He climbed two steps outside and looked at the whole picture of the bedside table. There was still a small box for his toys in the space under the cabinet. There was indeed only one drawer.

    Arnold: "You hid it when you changed your clothes before? Why didn't you tell me?"

    Arnold's voice sounded low, Song Changan thought he was angry because he kept it from him, for a while Still a little nervous.

    "I didn't mean to hide it from you~" He ran to Arnold's side, put his paw on his leg coquettishly, trying to make Arnold forgive him with his big smiling face.

    Soon he remembered that he was now a bald Song Changan: "..."

    He didn't dare to act like a baby anymore, a cute one is called a baby, but now he is not cute anymore, he is still a bit ugly,... he is still old Honestly go and stand aside.

    Song Changan ran back to the head of the bed with short legs, stretched out his claws and patted the bedside table next to him, and urged Arnold to help him open the drawer.

    He is not shy anymore, anyway, only Arnold is here, Arnold is so kind to him, he will definitely not laugh at him, even if he jokes, he will not go too far like Grandpa Quick, Song Changan still has great confidence in Arnold.

    As long as he holds his panties and changes again, he can change the six-pack bald place back to its original shape, so that it won't be as ugly as it is now, and he will have the confidence to act like a baby.

    Song Changan, who was only thinking about his fluffy panties, would not know what Arnold was thinking, nor would he know how flustered he was right now.

    Arnold never dreamed that he just picked up a pair of panties and stuffed them in the drawer, but Song Changan also picked out the panties.

    Thinking about it this way, it's no wonder that every time he wants to get close to the drawer, Chang'an always makes some big and small things to lure him there. He thought it was just a coincidence, and because he had a secret hidden in his heart I don't really want to touch this drawer too much, and I really haven't opened it.

    Fearing that Chang An would be confused after waiting for a long time, Arnold didn't dare to procrastinate any longer. Anyway, he would be discovered later. What he struggled with was how to tell Chang An about this matter.

    Arnold opened the drawer under Song Changan's watchful eyes. There was no golden shadow on the outer part. After he opened it a little more, he saw the golden color in the left corner.

    Arnold: "..." He seemed to be stuck in this corner as well.

    Seeing Arnold staring at the drawer in a daze, Song Changan's face flushed instantly, and the thick hair on his bald cheeks couldn't cover the blush.