Chapter 42

Everyone rushed into the room. There was only one golden retriever cub in the messy quilt on the bed. At this time, he was staring at them blankly. Where is the boy Arnold mentioned?

    Quick suppressed the ferocious expression on his face, trying to make his face gentle, so as not to let the cub despise him, he looked back at Arnold: "Isn't Chang'an all right? Are you too tired to dream? Already?"

    Arnold's condition is really not good, he has not got enough rest, his complexion is very bad, and he is a little blue at the moment, it is understandable if he is confused for a moment and regards the dream as reality, after all, the child The cubs are only so big, and they can't be seen for a while when they are huddled under the quilt.

    The rest of the people also looked at the expressionless Arnold with searching eyes, wondering if this was a misunderstanding.

    Arnold stared at the cub on the bed, and quickly stepped forward and put his hand under the bed.

    After being told by Quick, Arnold almost felt that he was dreaming. After all, the cub is only so big, how could it be possible to become a human?

    But when he went out, the quilt was still flat, ???? he thought he slept soundly, ???? would never make the bed like this, ???? and Changan is so small, ???? It can only be arched under the quilt. ???? There is no way to push the quilt like this. ???? Someone must have moved it.

    His hand told him, ???? This place where he has never slept still retains heat, ???? Not long ago, ???? he personally tucked the boy's quilt.

    Arnold clearly realized that he was not dreaming.

    The cub sleeping in a small basket next to his bed had suddenly turned into a human being, and he didn't know how to explain the seriousness of this matter to Quick and the others.

    "It's still hot in the quilt, Chang'an may have just transformed back." Arnold said.

    Quick touched it suspiciously, and sure enough there was a faint warmth in the quilt.

    Although they reacted quickly when they heard the alarm, this period of time was enough for a quilt that was in such a mess to retain any heat. He watched Arnold reach in, so Quick touched a little to the side. , that temperature remains in a large area.

    Quick knew that he could no longer attribute this incident to Arnold's dream so easily.

    "Chang'an?" Quick said. He squatted by the bed and looked at the cub who was still in a daze. He wanted to see the cub's reaction, but suddenly found something wrong.

    When he reached out to touch the cub, he felt a particularly strong temperature, even if he hadn't really touched the cub, that warmth had already been transmitted to his hand.

    The golden cub looked in the direction of Quick in confusion, even the dense fluff couldn't cover up the thick blush on his face. He sat there, shaking his body just because he turned his head.

    Song Changan has been dizzy since they came in. He thought it was the aftereffect of his transformation into a human and back again, but in the end he found that he couldn't hear anything clearly, and he couldn't see anything clearly. The heat was terribly hot, as if the down from head to toe had been ignited. He was a little scared but couldn't control his body. In the end, he stiffened and fell back, completely losing consciousness.

    At that moment, his only thought was that if he had known that becoming a human would be so uncomfortable, it would be better to let him be a little golden silk bear forever.