Chapter 30

"You must be lying to me."

    Song Changan turned his head stiffly and looked at Arnold who had a smile in his eyes. Since he was still smiling, he must be joking.

    He comforted himself, couldn't help swallowing, then rubbed his cheeks and forced a smirk, pretending that nothing happened, and laying back on his stomach.

    His grains are so well hidden, they are all under the bed in his hut, where only he can get in, and he is not greedy every time he smuggles the grains back, one time only Moving one would at most run back and forth more times, and he can be sure that they never noticed his little trick.

    The little golden cub lay there contemplating, his small eyes turned and turned, and finally succeeded in persuading himself with a clap of hands, and made himself completely at ease.

    Song Changan thought to himself: Why is the grain confiscated? It probably means that he won't be given grain for that evening meal. If he doesn't eat it, he won't eat it. He still has corn and carrots. What a good sentence What he said was so scary, but he was frightened!

    If he hadn't been guilty of being a thief, he wouldn't be yelling! What a guilty conscience,?? His grains are all picked out from his own meals,?? In order to save them, he has been hungry several times,?? Those grains are what he deserves!

    Song Changan moved his body, found a more comfortable position and lay down, and refused to look back.

    He is just a cute little golden bear, very silly and naive, just pretend that Arnold didn't say anything, and he didn't hear anything, let them continue to live in peace, and the little cutie will go to bed at that time!

    The little cub, who was relieved by self-imagining, stood up, and when he was about to hop back to sleep, Arnold's fingers touched his back again, and the force on his fingers pressed the cub so that he couldn't get up.

    After struggling for a while, Song Changan, who could only flop around on the spot, turned his head in a daze, screamed a few times coquettishly, still not understanding why Arnold refused to let him go.

    Arnold squeezed his little paw with his fingers, nodded his head again, and said with a rare smile: "Changan, I'm not joking."

    Song Changan: ""

    He looked at Arnold's face seriously, still couldn't believe it His ears, he silently covered his ears and lay back on his stomach, muttering in his mouth that he didn't know what he was talking about.

    If Arnold could understand Song Changan's words, he would know how the fluffy cub in his eyes was deceiving himself and others.

    Song Chang'an: "I didn't hear anything, I couldn't hear anything!!!"

    Looking at the little cub covering his ears, Arnold stretched out his hand and licked his fingers. As soon as the paw was loosened, the little ear cocked up. The little cub was standing on top of his head full of energy, his head was stiff and slowly turning his head, his eyes were full of complaints.

    Arnold pointed his fingers, and a light screen appeared in front of Song Changan. Song Changan, who was supposed to be pleasantly surprised to see the high-tech in another world, fell silent again when he saw the screen played on it.

    In the picture, a little fluffy golden bear is lying on the side of the small bed, and lifted the sheet with his paws, exposing a pile of grains underneath. He looked around furtively, then raised his head slightly I took out a grain from the under fluff, put it under the bed with joy, piled it on the corner of the grain hill, and then lay there giggling for a long time, until I couldn't open my sleepy eyes before shaking. He wobbled onto the bed and fell asleep.