Chapter 47

Song Changan got his wish and ate boiled corn.

    The room is filled with the natural sweet and rich aroma of cooked corn, every breath is enough to make your mouth water.

    Every time he bites a kernel of corn, the aroma erupts from it, making the people around him start to inhale unconsciously.

    For the people of the empire who have no food appreciation ability, this aroma is enough to destroy the defense line in their hearts, making them salivate uncontrollably.

    Just out of care and love for the cute cubs,????Although there are already countless fresh corns waiting to be cooked,????, everyone agrees that the cubs should be the first to eat cooked corn , so the first tentatively cooked corn was carefully put into the incubator by everyone, waiting for the comatose cub to wake up, and it could be delivered to him as soon as possible .

    Now it is indeed in the hands of the right person.

    Song Changan was lying on a new small bed, with his carrot pillow on his back. He grabbed the corn kernels with one paw and brought them to his mouth. He ate quickly and silently. Arnold Standing next to him, she broke the corn kernels for him in silence, and only occasionally wiped the juice from the corners of his mouth.

    At that time, Song Changan, who suddenly turned into a human, was sitting on the table. When he transformed back again, he was already suspended in mid-air and fell straight down. The fat all over his body made him look like a ball Even if Arnold caught him in time, it was too late to relieve him in an emergency, so Song Changan, the little squishy, ​​passed out after screaming.

    His left hand was broken.

    Song Chang'an: "..."

    He glanced at his little left paw, and at this moment he couldn't even see the hairs. The white bandage was tightly wrapped around him, and he couldn't even move it. ,???? He waved his hand as if waving a stick.

    But he couldn't jump either.

    His foot wasn't broken, it was just because it was too brittle and he suffered a little injury.

    So now Song Changan can be regarded as hemiplegia, the injuries of his left hand and left foot have been treated, because he was afraid of his pain, so he was given a special ointment that can be used by cubs, the effect is that there will be no pain for a certain period of time, and the side effects It is unconsciousness for a certain period of time.

    He subconsciously wanted to move, but what responded to him was his uncontrollably raised right foot, and the arms and legs on the left half of his body hung there like two dead branches, unable to move.

    Song Changan glanced at Arnold, and Arnold saw him too. He blinked and lowered his head, pretending that he was a naive, ignorant and cute little fool. When he secretly went to see Arnold, he found that Arnold also lowered his eyes.

    The atmosphere was a bit indescribably awkward, at least Quick and the others next to him had no way to intervene.

    The scalding heat lingered in Arnold's palm, the skin there was slightly red, and the corn was very fragrant, but Arnold had no appetite.

    The incense belongs to someone else, and he has nothing.

    After Song Changan finished eating the corn kernels in his hand, he stretched out his little paws to the side. Arnold put the corn kernels that had just been broken off into his hands, paused for a while, and smoothed the hair on his chest.

    Quick coughed twice, but none of the people in front of him and the golden bear paid attention to him. He had no choice but to get close to the cub ignorantly, first fed him a mouthful of milk, and then said: " Changan, does your arm hurt?"