Chapter 6

The discovery of the small book once again attracted the attention of the research institute team. They asked Arnold to accompany the cub, and then gathered together to explore this not-so-thick book, to be precise, to study the text on it.

  Human beings claim to have a long history, and they maintain the same rhetoric in front of countless races in the vast interstellar space, but they are inevitably laughed at because they have no evidence to support such rhetoric.

  When their ancestors were forced to give up the most primitive planet of life, they had already made detailed preparations, a complete language system and the collection and arrangement of information involving all aspects, and the preparation of the greatest power of the state machine made everything safe. All information from birth to date is left.

  But in the long process of exile and fighting, they lost countless resource reserves, and the people who engraved the history in their minds left with the passage of time, and the new humans rushed to save their lives every day.

  When they finally settled down and began to have the energy to care about the cultural and historical heritage, they realized how much precious history they had lost. They could still speak, but they didn't even know the leftover characters.

  They have integrated with the outside culture for a long time, but they want to change but don't know their own culture, which is somewhat nondescript.

  But the heart of pursuing history still exists.

  The empire kept a handwritten note whose owner was unknown. Over the long years, its edges were curled and yellowed, stained with dirty stains, but it was solemnly stored in the largest museum in the capital, including the emperor of the empire. All people have access to is its backup.

  But with the efforts of countless people until now, they have only deciphered a small part of the text, and the decipherment of each text will inspire all mankind, even if they don't even know whether they have deciphered it correctly or not.

  Everyone wants to use the beautiful words of the past, and that is also the biggest dream of countless people who devote themselves to the research. It's just that the patience and talent required to study words are too rare, and only a few people from aristocratic families who specialize in this are immersed in it.

  It's not that the elders present have read the contents of that booklet, but they don't know the words on the booklet in their hands now. Maybe it's because they didn't study the words carefully and couldn't distinguish them. It may be that many words in this book are brand new and have not been discovered.

  Quick and the others looked at the little cub lying on the table with serious expressions. No one knew the origin of the little cub with such a book beside him.

  In fact, many families have more or less preserved some of their own heritage, but when it comes to human writing, things become serious.

  In addition to the text, there are many photos in the book, each of which is the shadow of a little cub, which may be the memory he left when he was with his parents.

  Quick personally scanned all the pictures on the book, and then carefully put the book away.

  "I've already contacted the Bureau of Characters, and Xu Jue will bring someone over in a while," he smiled, "Let's leave the professional work to professional people."

  Xu Jue comes from a family that specializes in characters. Eighty percent of the texts that have been deciphered now have people from this family behind them, and their names are particularly educated compared to others.