Chapter 101

Just before dawn, the light coming in through the curtains was extremely dim, and there were only two breathing sounds echoing in the dim room.

    The little golden silk bear is lying on its back, revealing its chubby belly. Its four paws are stretched in different directions, and it sleeps extravagantly. The handkerchief that originally covered its stomach is only hanging on one leg. ?It was thrown off long ago.

    There was a small circle around him with a towel, and he only moved in it the whole night, without crawling out at all.

    A black panther was sleeping beside him, with its huge body forming a circle, completely guarding him in the middle, the body still glowing faintly in the dark, indicating that this kind of protection is indestructible, ?? There is no flaw.

    The high-spirited breathing of the little golden silk bear gradually increased. After the first snoring sound, the subsequent snoring sounds were very natural.

    In the darkness, the black panther's ears moved slightly, and after a while, it slowly raised its head. It clearly saw the bold sleeping position of the little golden silk bear in the middle outside his circle. It picked up the small square scarf with its paws and covered it again. Its constantly rising and falling belly.

    He looked at it quietly for a while, and saw a faint light on the curtain, and then lay back quietly, as if he had never woken up.

    His whole movement was silent, not disturbing the sleeping little chubby bear, but this time, his pricked ears fell down, blocking most of the intruding sounds.

    Since Song Changan saw Arnold's animal form that day, the two of them seemed to have an agreement, and the relationship became more casual. At the same time, Arnold would always appear in front of him in the form of a beast. It also appears in this form while sleeping.

    For Arnold, apart from the change in appearance, his relationship with Chang An has not changed much. For Song Chang An, as long as he spreads a small handkerchief, he can be regarded as an extra huge mount, which is not a bad thing anyway.

    Of course, in most cases, he was not riding on Arnold's back, but was moved by Arnold's tail around his belly, because he had moved and fell off Arnold's back before.

    Staying away from mobile phones and entertainment devices, Song Changan didn't know that his seemingly boring life could be so enjoyable. Recently, he found a new way of pastime, and he never tires of it.

    Arnold's beast shape is a black panther, just like the big cat in Song Changan's memory, he also has soft flesh pads, and the pink flesh pads are the Achilles' heel of his domineering image, although it will not be easily exposed to outsiders, But Song Changan will always be that special case.

    There is a big cat by his side but there is no way to masturbate, Song Changan can only look at Arnold's pink meat pad while regretting.

    Song Chang'an: If I can't get hairy, I can lick myself, but I can only lick Arnold with soft meat pads.

    If you go in and watch Song Changan and Arnold when they are together, unless Changan is sleeping, he is fighting with Arnold's meat pad 80% of the time.

    The golden bear's pink claws are pressed on the pads which are much bigger than the paws, and each press makes a pit. It is so soft and easy to touch that he can't put it down.

    When he became a human, Song Changan would also drag Arnold's paw over, put it on his leg and touch his pads up and down. The good-tempered Arnold would usually bear it, unless Song Changan's strength made him itchy. He would take it back and rub it for a while, and then send it to the door by himself, letting him kill the time while dealing with his own affairs without changing his expression.