Chapter 116

Arnold did not deceive Song Changan.

    When Song Changan woke up, he was still lying on the familiar bed, and there was breakfast prepared for him on the small table next to him, except that Arnold was missing.

    Song Changan looked at the time, because he stayed up most of the night yesterday, he had already slept through noon, and now breakfast has become a snack in the afternoon.

    He washed up briefly, then sat on the carpet and drank the porridge in the incubator, the side dishes didn't move much, thinking of what Arnold told him before, Song Changan lost his appetite at all .

    He didn't know what Arnold was busy with at this time, and he didn't know whether he should disturb him, but after thinking about it, he still called Quick.

    "Chang'an?"

    Quick on the other side of the light screen was already in the laboratory. He didn't seem to expect that he would take the initiative to contact him today. He wiped his hands and walked to the next room.

    Quick: "What's the matter?"

    Song Changan: "The matter of the Federation..."

    Before he could finish, Quick frowned: "You already know?"

Song Changan nodded: "Arnold already told me Now."

    Quick thought that he had a good understanding of Chang'an during this period of time, and he thought for a while: "The situation is quite serious now, and Arnold didn't say that he would send you back?"

"I refused." Song Changan was very upset.

    Arnold has asked him to leave, but he refused. He has done his own responsibility, but this is my choice. He has no way to force him to leave like an order.

    Quick was a little embarrassed: "Chang'an, Huaishi Star is too dangerous. The situation was fine before, so we can let you go, but now it's different, even Arnold can't guarantee your safety."

    Star Hegner was completely captured in just one day. The observation shots from the two nearby planets showed that the black swarms in the universe were like tides, and they covered it in just a few hours. Destroying more than half of the planet, its terrifying degree is completely needless to say.

    When Quick wanted to persuade him again, he suddenly saw Song Changan's sly smile. He suddenly lay down on the table and looked at him curiously with his chin resting on his hands.

    Quick looked at himself subconsciously, wondering what Chang An was laughing at: "What's wrong? Is there something wrong with me?"

    Song Chang'an: "Grandpa Quick, don't you know the relationship between me and Arnold ? Huh?"

    Quick: "Relationship? What kind of relationship?"

    Seeing Quick's confused appearance, Song Changan realized that although he and Arnold were close, they had never shown intimacy in front of Quick and others, because Every time he communicated with people, Arnold was not around, and even the people in the Huaishi star base hadn't thought about it, let alone Quick, who was thousands of miles away.

    Song Changan stretched out both hands, squeezed his thumb and index finger together, and gestured for a kiss: "It's such a relationship."

    Quake looked at Song Changan's face: "..."

    Kui Ke looked at Song Changan's hand: "?"

    Quick stood up, and snapped off the light screen.