Chapter 34

When you can't control your thoughts, the best way is not to empty your brain and let your imagination run wild, but to exercise.

    Song Changan looked at the new rollers installed by Arnold on the corner of the table, and resolutely stepped on them.

    He had to find something to do, so that he would not think about the sad thing that he was illiterate. Song Changan felt that his future could only be spent eating, drinking and drinking, which was useless. Rolling the wheel,?? While watching the wooden board in front of him quickly disappear under his belly, he was meditating.

    He is a little golden bear, without any foundation in this world, even the most basic food, clothing, housing and transportation are provided by Arnold and the others, coupled with his small body, it is indeed useless .

    Although he can't do anything,?? But he can be cute!

    Song Changan shamelessly put a useful label on himself. Anyway, Arnold likes him very much anyway?

    He thought while running, first affirmed his thoughts, and slowly he came out of the sadness of being illiterate.

    A person must have a skill to support himself. Although he is illiterate,?? But he does not rely on literacy to make a living! He can make a living by being cute!

    He has already imagined such a scene in his mind - a little golden-haired bear squatting on the side of the road, with a tin box in front of him, dancing for a while, then people passing by dropped coins,? ?The money pouring out of the box eventually overwhelmed the little golden silk bear.

    Song Chang'an: This picture looks so beautiful, it's not a problem at all to support myself.

    He thought about it, almost foresaw his bright future, and completely convinced himself that being cute can not only support himself, but also bring happiness to others. He is a useful golden silk bear!

    The cub's little head moved little by little, and he was smiling happily. Suddenly, his paws stopped and his whole body jumped forward, and the rolling wheels that hadn't stopped slowly swayed his body back and forth.

    He suddenly realized that he seemed to have been ignoring one thing before, as if... Eating, drinking, and simply living a life without doing anything is a life that many people want to live, and he thought so when he was tired before.

    Song Changan: "..."

    Isn't this the beautiful life he dreamed of?

    And even though he was illiterate, it wasn't that he didn't know all the characters, at least he could understand a few!

    It is beyond his control to become like this, and he has excellent traditional virtues, living well is the greatest contribution!

    Song Chang'an, who felt like a waste material, suddenly realized the importance of himself and the beauty of this kind of life. He suddenly woke up, and stared straight at Arnold not far away with his small eyes.

    The cub's gaze was too hot, and Arnold, who had deliberately let himself ignore the cub's movement, couldn't help but look up at him.

    The golden cub lay on the roller and smiled at Arnold. His simple and innocent smile could immediately win his favor.

    Under Arnold's gaze, Song Changan climbed off the rollers and lay down on the table again.

    Arnold was taken aback, not knowing why the cub suddenly lay down again. Just as he was about to speak, he saw the cub stretching out his hand and stretching his limbs like swimming, and slowly approaching him with this.