Chapter 93

It's just that no one has the right to stop Arnold, even on Huaishi Star, he is the absolute leader, so the group of officers can only watch Arnold's figure go away, standing there and sighing.

    Xiao En is the most uncomfortable. Once upon a time, he was also the closest person to Chang'an. Apart from Major General Arnold, he was the first to see Chang'an. But... also because of Major General Arnold, he was forced to leave Chang'an. side left.

    He only took a few glances at Chang'an Zaizai, and then he was exiled to the frontier for a long time before he came back. This is definitely the major general's hostility towards him!

    Most of the people present knew about Sean's tragic experience, but they could only pat him on the shoulder to comfort him. Then they continued to discuss how to get it from Major General Arnold. Look at the cute appearance of Little Chang'an .

    But before Arnold lets go, they may still have a long way to go in chasing Chang'an.

    ***

    Song Changan felt something touching him in a daze, but this feeling was quite comfortable. He squinted in this state for a long time before opening his eyes.

    That finger rubbed his little head, then rubbed all the way down his back, and then between his tail, Comfortable Song Changan writhed back and forth, mouth straight hum.

    It took him a long time to stretch out his paw lazily, and hugged one of the fingers, which was Arnold's finger.

    Arnold, who would reach in and touch Chang'an from time to time, felt the changes in him, knowing that he was about to wake up, so he never retracted his hand.

    Changan has slept long enough, it's time to get up and eat something.

    "Are you awake?" Arnold reached out to Song Changan's back and scooped him up.

    The lights in the room were not dazzling to Song Changan, and he could easily see everything.

    He was in a small room with a layout similar to the one he lived in before. Arnold was sitting on the sofa at this moment, as if waiting for him to wake up, with a very relaxed posture.

    He was already angry before falling asleep, and after a good night's sleep, Song Changan's anger had been vented, so he was naturally lazy at this time, anyway, he was already on his way to Huaishi Star now It's the way, and I won't be separated from Arnold. Arnold also expressed his intention to take him away, and he didn't bother to know more about Arnold.

    Song Changan's temper came and went quickly, once he figured it out, he could see how it was when he looked at Arnold again, and he lay in his hands and yelled at him twice coquettishly. His little butt rubbed against his palm.

    Song Chang'an: I'll let you go this time, and I'll be angry next time!

    When Arnold reached out to touch his nose again, he didn't hide, he just stretched out his paw to touch his fingers, as a small movement just woke up.

    Song Changan doesn't know where he is now, but he knows that when he arrives at Huaishi Star, he will have countless shrimps to eat and countless crabs waiting for him. The thought of Song Changan makes his mouth water wildly.

    When the spaceship stops, his destination will arrive!

    Wait, spaceship?

    Song Changan just twisted happily, and suddenly he was completely stunned. He stood up quickly, and took Arnold's finger to look at the small window on the wall.