Chapter 97

"Why did we miss such a delicacy in the past? Are we stupid?"

    "Chang'an said 'practice brings true knowledge', but we dare not try it! Knowing that it is not poisonous, why don't we eat it! Why! "

    Crabs and shrimps are so delicious, can the others be eaten? Let's catch a few and try?"

    "Sea urchin! I still remember sea urchin, but Chang'an said it was eaten raw. There are crayfish, I went to check the records later, and I forgot about it myself."

"In the future, if I doubt anyone, I will not doubt Chang'an, even if I doubt Chang'an, I will not doubt his authority in eating!"

    "Here's a piece of shrimp meat for you, take your words back and let me talk about it."

    "Thank you, Captain! I didn't say anything just now, You talk about it!"

    ...

    The people who came to greet Arnold ate in a pile in the small square ,?? At this moment, they have already forgotten the Major General Arnold they are thinking about, and all they can see is the pot with snow-white shrimp meat in front of them and the delicious Chang'an eating in his small bowl not far away.

    Five crab pots stand on the pile of flames. The bottom of the crabs is burnt by the flames to turn a beautiful orange-red color. All the inedible parts in the pot have been scooped out, leaving only the turbulent milky white soup. The prawns that have just been processed are cut into palm-sized pieces, and they are being poured into the pot one by one.

    The translucent shrimp meat was soon stained white in the hot soup, and the texture on the outside showed a faint luster. After absorbing enough juice, it filled up and slowly tossed with the stirring of the spoon.

    The soup is very fresh. Song Changan just tasted it, but the fishy smell is also a bit strong. It will be more delicious if you add enough seasoning to remove the fishy smell, but it's really not good for this group of people For those who have tasted the taste of shrimp and crab, it is already a peerless delicacy, and they can't wait to jump directly into the pot.

    Song Changan sat with the small bowl in his arms and watched them face harmony, but in fact they were fighting each other, smiling very happily.

    The crab meat in the small bowl had bottomed out, and there were still some crab roe that he specially left beside it. Song Changan gathered them together with a spoon, and piled up the remaining crab meat and crab roe at the bottom of the bowl, so that the thick and thick crab roe could be stained with crab roe. The colored soup fell on the white crab meat, and then scooped it up with a spoon and stuffed it into his mouth, narrowing his eyes happily.

    "Hmm~" The moment Song Changan put down the spoon, he leaned back on the stool and hummed a few times in satisfaction.

    Although he can dig out a lot of crab roe alone, his stomach is so big, so he enjoys every bite, trying not to regret the delicious bite that takes up the space in his stomach.

    When Song Changan was in a daze, Arnold had already reached out to take the bowl in his hand, and gently touched the back of his fluffy head: "Do you want some more?"

    Song Changan squinted his eyes and ignored him, as if he was still thinking about it. Arnold directly reached out to touch his stomach, and when he felt the swollen curvature, he retracted it very naturally: "Let's eat at night, it's too full to sleep."

Arnold put his hand on Song Changan's stomach. Chang An trembled, and subconsciously opened his eyes to look at him, but Arnold's expression was the same, and he was still gentle as usual when he met his gaze. Song Changan stretched out his hand to touch his soft belly in a daze, and hummed lightly. Voice.